General > Community Events

Secret Klicky for socrates - Dimotus and the Scorpion

(1/3) > >>

socrates:
FIIIINAAALLLLY.... :)

I got my SecretKlicky from the Virgin Islands.... :)
And it was an acient Roman Klicky including a rubberband-pimped Scorpion catapult...
...and a complete historical based story coming with good old Dimotus.

After this long delay, I decided at least to tell the story of Dimotus kind of detailled...

So here we go...
It starts with young Julius Cesar who is travelling to greece and on his way got captured by sicilian pirates...

socrates:
when the pirates captured him, they asked for a ransom that made Julius Cesar very upset... He insisted that they increase his value significantly.
Next to that, he was already telling them as well, he would come back and get them all...  :hmm:

Anyway, one of them, DIMOTUS, treated him very well and supplied him with everything he demanded for...

socrates:
Well, here we make a short-cut, the ransom has been payed and the happy Sicilian pirates were kind of still celebrating their big deal, while julius cesar made his promise true and immediately returned...
...not alone, though, but with several Roman soldiers.

socrates:
He crucified all of his kidnappers, but he very well reminded one of the pirates who treated him so well...

...yes, in fact, this was good old DIMOTUS.  :yup:

socrates:
...lucky Dimotus got the fair chance to fight as a Gladiator for his freedom.

...and he was not only warm-hearted, he was also a great fighter in the Colosseum and became one of Cesar's favourites...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version