Author Topic: UK parts now available to order via website  (Read 2773 times)

Offline CrimsonCleaver

• Playmo Fanatic
UK parts now available to order via website
« on: February 16, 2023, 15:46:44 »
I’ve just done a DS order and was inquiring about further parts and the DS agent pointed out that the UK site now lets you search and add to basket to make orders!

Offline CrimsonCleaver

• Playmo Fanatic
Re: UK parts now available to order via website
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2023, 15:56:05 »
…however, it does seem to not indicate items in stock that I’ve just ordered, so I suspect for the more odd pieces, might still be worth asking the DS agents.

Offline Oliver

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2023, 18:26:37 »
Thanks for this! I had given up on that ever returning

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2023, 19:37:06 »
Great news! I'm happy for you guys ;)

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2023, 08:34:06 »
I don't think Find Spare Parts is working on playmobil.co.uk. As UK spare parts orders are sent to Germany, you can use the Ersatzteil Finden on playmobil.de to determine which parts are available. The prices are in Euro, rather than £ Sterling, which means what you actually pay is less than at first expected  :D
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline CrimsonCleaver

• Playmo Fanatic

Offline CrimsonCleaver

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2023, 14:05:55 »
Update to above, as per my earlier message stuff is coming up as out of stock (like it does on DE) but I’ve literally made an order with things such as Fi?ures heads and skeletons that supposedly aren’t available.

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2023, 15:13:59 »
Update to above, as per my earlier message stuff is coming up as out of stock (like it does on DE) but I’ve literally made an order with things such as Fi?ures heads and skeletons that supposedly aren’t available.

When you check if an item is in stock, are you putting in the part number without spaces or with spaces?  If the latter, then the part number will not be recognised.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline CrimsonCleaver

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2023, 17:20:14 »
Without spaces. I currently use an iOS Shortcut I made to sort all that out.

I suspect some items don’t appear in stock (both DE and now UK), but the DS agents seem  able to source them. When I get time I was going to start a thread on all the Fi?ures heads I managed to get from them.

Tbh I’d like to lose the days of dealing with the DS agents (as lovely as they are!), as find it so cumbersome rechecking sheets to find a typo snuck in. But looks like for the more odd pieces might need to still. It got to the point that I have quite a detailed spreadsheet template that auto creates links to Playmodb and Playmobil DE (now UK) to quickly spot errors. It got messy when an agent would randomly remove items between queries…

Unless now they’ll redirect me just to the site which will be frustrating. Things such as Klickys, heads, torsos, arms etc they seem to be able to source but not listed on the DE or UK site - for example I got the mustaches pirate from the Asterix advent calendar via them and a few Conquistadors.

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2023, 11:59:55 »
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)