Author Topic: My Figures  (Read 680 times)

Offline Riccardo

• Playmo Enthusiast
My Figures
« on: October 31, 2022, 22:00:02 »
Hi All,

I recently saw that on the Playmobil UK site that there are a few new "My figures" sets: https://www.playmobil.co.uk/my-figures%3A-rescue-mission/70980.html

Reading the text, these Klickies can be rebuilt built several times to create 1000s of different combinations. From the site: "each My Figures playset contains a bag with six figures in individual parts, which can be reassembled again and again. "

I realise many on here are adept at taking apart Klickies, but its not something the average consumer knows / does.

So, in terms of these My Figures, does anyone know how they work? From the pics they seem to be missing the internal frame part too?

Interested to know if anyone has experience of them. Do they end up with the same issue as the normal "permanent" Klickies where they occasionally stoop consistently? (so annoying that...)

Offline Oliver

• Playmo Addict
Re: My Figures
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2022, 23:15:01 »
I assume these come with the frame, like the Blind Bag F?igures, and they've just not shown that on the packaging.

I think these were discussed elsewhere, but they seem a bit of a pointless concept (and optimistically priced, especially for the emergency services one)

Offline Klickteryx

• Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2022, 04:41:00 »
Interesting. The name says it all. My Fi?ures is related to the Fi?ures blind bags and if you zoom in on the characters shown you'll see they have the same grey frame that the blind bags have. Frame is visible between top of legs and torso.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2022, 08:00:20 »
Yeah, thousands of possibilities, if you're as color blind as the designers. <sigh>

Some interesting parts there... but with the large parts and price... no :(

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2022, 09:15:44 »
The blurb suggests that they offer what Playmobil has always offered.  Remember the days when the blue figure was a fireman, then a policeman, then a road worker just by changing its hat?
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”