Author Topic: Fi?ures Skeletons apparantly not to be used outside of Fi?ures line  (Read 4010 times)

Offline Wesley Myers

• Playmo Master
Go to say that personally I agree that it woudl certainly be a good idea and make a lot of sense to either make the figures themesleves easier to take apart or to produce a tool which can get the heads off easily without damaging the figures it would surely make the products much more appealing to kids and adults. It would certainly help people like me who for one reason or another aren't very good at taking Klickies apart in my case I think lack of strength and proper dexterity and probably technique as well  :-[ it's one of the reasons why I don't do much customising because I'm afraid of damaging the figures and that really is frustrating   :(. Surely it might also encourage them to release more body parts on their own as well to allow for further customisation but, that of course is no doubt just very wishful thinking

Unfortunately I guess that on the flip side of that then overall sales might go down if people can customise their own figures and therefore buy less sets which otherwise would have been bought simply for the Klickies.

I really like the idea of Geobra making a tool available to help disassembly. 

Previously I think they would have objected and refused on the grounds they were not meant to be disassembled but I think the new figures to BE assembled moots that argument.

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Meanwhile, behind the scenes at Playmobil.......
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel

:lol:
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master

if you are referring to them reading and  are now designing a tool......well it will take them at least 10 years to do anything about it if ever, or my dense head just does not understand  :eh?:

I have a few ideas that would not use the shoulders as a leverage point due to all the collar pieces, jacket collars, and etc... It would clamp the legs and then when you squeeze the handle a rubber coated fork would pull the head up. I can see it but I need an engineer to draw it up. its rather simple. It needs to work on fat, skinny, women, men, old, new, w/accessories and w/out. 
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Online tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
I have a few ideas that would not use the shoulders as a leverage point due to all the collar pieces, jacket collars, and etc... It would clamp the legs and then when you squeeze the handle a rubber coated fork would pull the head up. I can see it but I need an engineer to draw it up. its rather simple. It needs to work on fat, skinny, women, men, old, new, w/accessories and w/out.

And kids, don't forget kids. And for those, holding the legs won't do.

Also, with some neckpieces, there really isn't a place for a "fork" to grasp the head. Unless it was from above, somehow (without the hair, I suppose) - again, not verly likely for kids.

Then again, if there was such a tool that would work fine for MOST adult klickys (you know, even if it didn't work for  a few neckpieces) it would be a GREAT improvement.

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
At the PCC, in the answers to one of the questions we asked, they said they have no plans to extend the customizable klickys beyond the F?gures line.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
They could just expand the line and offer far more parts for customisation, and leave the normal figures as they are. :lol:
~Pynedor~

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
I really just want Geobra to sell 100 packs of the rounded skeletons so we can change all the ones we have out. Or perhaps just filing the old ones and the sharp edge of  the head will work.
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Baron Marshall

• Playmo Master
I really just want Geobra to sell 100 packs of the rounded skeletons so we can change all the ones we have out. Or perhaps just filing the old ones and the sharp edge of  the head will work.

This does work... but it is a pain... and with 1000's of people to adjust it would be nice if they could cut us a break and at least give us the skeletons  :lol:
Someday, I will organize my stuff, I promise.