Author Topic: Skywalker Collection - and a little personal playmo history  (Read 14446 times)

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
Re: Skywalker Collection - and a little personal playmo history
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2011, 00:14:56 »
Oh, how jeolous you're making us :hissyfit:! Thank you for sharing these rare beautiful pieces of art with us! :thanks:
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2011, 00:37:30 »
Hi

Great classic collection . I too need to find a super horse power train. Oh what a beauty.

I must say in your last picture it looks like the guy is either clubbing the horse or the horse is trying to stop him from clubbing the hunter  :hmm:

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Playmoholics

• Playmo Master
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2011, 03:18:16 »
Oh, how jeolous you're making us :hissyfit:! Thank you for sharing these rare beautiful pieces of art with us! :thanks:

Yes, quite jealous  :o But it is nice seeing another Playmofriends member enjoying a set we want....in many ways! We can live vicariously through him...
Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is more people who have come alive – Howard Thurman.
I need Playmobil! 

Offline Skywalker

• Playmo Master
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2011, 08:20:08 »
thanx playmofriends for the feedback of the pics. i had a hard decision how to go on with the collection. i had some rare playmo items on my wishlist ( like the 4052 ) also i collected vintage star wars over years but was not getting the fun out of it like with the playmos. so i started to sell the star wars on ebay. i am glad that i made that decision.

rasputin: the thief is going for the hunter and the horse is trying to stop him - of course....

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2011, 00:00:04 »
Wonderful photos and a great start on your collection. I have the large locomotive I got used. It is missing one of the front flat pieces but works well. Maybe later this year I will finally get my trains out again and set up somewhere.

Offline Playmoholics

• Playmo Master
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2011, 01:29:39 »
thanx playmofriends for the feedback of the pics. i had a hard decision how to go on with the collection. i had some rare playmo items on my wishlist ( like the 4052 ) also i collected vintage star wars over years but was not getting the fun out of it like with the playmos. so i started to sell the star wars on ebay. i am glad that i made that decision.

rasputin: the thief is going for the hunter and the horse is trying to stop him - of course....

Very glad that you decided to go with Playmobil (even though Star Wars is cool), but you can't go wrong with PM  :D
Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is more people who have come alive – Howard Thurman.
I need Playmobil! 

Offline Skywalker

• Playmo Master
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2011, 15:47:21 »
4123 - Brilliant Waggon from the Colorado Western World

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2011, 15:49:45 »
Oh wow!!!  :o :o :o This is an awesome wagon!!! Thanks for the pics!! Very nice to see the interior! I always wondered how would it be like!

Offline Skywalker

• Playmo Master
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2011, 15:55:08 »
Thanx Wolf.  i was also very lucky surprised by this great interieur - thx to the seller - the set was in perfect condition and complete :love:

Offline Skywalker

• Playmo Master
« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2011, 16:28:07 »
Parts of my medieval Town

3443 Scheune

3442 Schmiede

3440 Schneiderei

3441 Bäckerei

3455 Töpferei