Author Topic: 5250 Outlaw Hideout  (Read 8957 times)

Offline Elric

• Playmo Master
Re: 5250 Outlaw Hideout
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2012, 15:03:40 »
Thanks for sharing this fine set. Thanks Arnaud door the shotgun idea. My mad max would use one.

Offline Jimbo

• Playmo Master
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2012, 20:46:52 »
Thanks for sharing. :) I like the coach gun as well. That is a very nice set! :cowboy:

Offline Martin Milner

• Eugene, Oregon, USA
  • Playmo Master
    • An Englishman in Eugene
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2012, 04:13:57 »
Maybe this has been mentioned elsewhere and I missed it, but isn't Doc Holliday's hair a new style? It's not quite the traditional spiky style, there's a little irregularity in the spikes if you look closely. Also his boot tops are new, to me at least, so is that a new leg mold?

My one disappointment in this set is the ease with which the colt revolvers still fall out of their holsters. Very easy to lose and have them sucked up by the vacuum or eaten by the dog. I hates the loose guns when I was a kid, and 35 years later they're no better.

Lovely review Bonniebeth! I was looking to see if this one had been done yet, and you've save me the bother.  ;D

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2012, 08:36:06 »
Maybe this has been mentioned elsewhere and I missed it, but isn't Doc Holliday's hair a new style? It's not quite the traditional spiky style, there's a little irregularity in the spikes if you look closely.

Posted about that hair on The PROCESS - I think it was the mag space guy that had it...

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2012, 13:54:17 »
My one disappointment in this set is the ease with which the colt revolvers still fall out of their holsters.

Ah, that doesn't sound very good. :( I was wondering about that.
~Pynedor~

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2012, 14:44:48 »
Ah, that doesn't sound very good. :( I was wondering about that.

It has also been a well know problem over here too. Its not that big of a deal but it is annoying. If the plastic was just a bit smaller it would have created some resistance on the gun when you stuffed it back in the holster, easy fix for Geobra but who knows why they do not address it?
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2012, 14:54:41 »
Maybe its to allow the clickies to draw their guns quicker in a duel?   :cowboy:

Offline PlaymoMan

• Playmo Master
« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2012, 00:56:36 »
Thanks for the review, that looks a lovely set! :cowboy:
Life's essentials: food, water, shelter and at least one klicky.

Offline Justindo

• Playmo Master
« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2012, 07:09:43 »
Nice pictures and review, bonniebeth. :)  This looks like a nice set and one I will be sure to get. :cowboy:
:egypt: :roman: :viking: :knight: :arrr: :indian: :cowboy:

Offline lee gray

• Vintage collector
  • Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2012, 06:28:36 »
A bunch of very colourful outlaws, The western theme has always been one of my favs.