Creative > How-To

Playmo3D Project - a computer based virtual building tool for Playmobil parts

<< < (2/14) > >>

Sir Pleamo:
Who is behind the scene?
This is a hard question, right, in the beginning I was mainly on my own and most of the work has been done by me but there was and is such a strong support and influence of so many in the scene that you might find a lot of fingerprints in it. So thanks to chachalote, EmmaJ, Tiermann, Heather, Queen Tahra, henri_martini, Bonniebeth, WoT,  tonguello…  and why do you think Steck is now included, Giorginetto? …and so many more (including Klickywelt-members)…
But these massive support aside, there is really some more news to mention, I now really can say “we”, because I am very glad to have “recruited” some very helpful hands. We are now a team, so that we can (and hopefully will) work much faster and much more efficient. Actually, as already mentioned myself (Sir Pleamo) aside, there is henry_martini (playmofriends; gardenwargaming; Klickywelt) and Juan Ramos Ramirez (playmofriends) working on that project and let me tell you, both of them do a brilliant job! So thanks to you!
So if there are any comments, question, critics or whatever, do not wait to contact one of us via PM

bonniebeth:
Wow. This new version is absolutely breath-taking! And it's fantastic you have now included steck! This project is amazing, even the old version left me speechless and this is even more awesome. 

Pynedor:
This really does look amazing. Nice work! :)

Tiermann:
Wonderful to see the project still going strong, and that you have found some help. I haven't been doing anything in 3D for a while, too busy with real world projects. Hopefully I can get some time this winter to work up a couple of things that have been on my mind.

Ismene:
Steck!  :love: Looks great!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version