General > Community Events

PLAYMO-WELTEN 2006 ...

(1/2) > >>

Richard:

IMO ... This is a NEWS item ... !!!

Jochen posted it originally as a question in the "Get Together" section!

Then Lars posted a link to photos of the event!

Again, IMO, this is too good for anyone to miss, so please click HERE ... !!!

Handzumgrus:
Hello,

Thank you for opening this Thread Richard.  :)

I will soon post some pics. I didnĀ“t have enough time since the Playmo-Welten. In Laughing Giraffe Forum i posted some pics but i have more.

Nice Greetings

Lars

ps: The High-Elves are Roman archers (sagittarii) of my cohors II Raetorum sagittariorum (the name is my own creation - there were no historic cohors Raetorum sagittariorum).

Richard:

--- Quote from: Handzumgrus on September 26, 2006, 22:21:43 ---Thank you for opening this Thread Richard.  :)
Nice Greetings
Lars

ps: The High-Elves are Roman archers (sagittarii) of my cohors II Raetorum sagittariorum (the name is my own creation - there were no historic cohors Raetorum sagittariorum).

--- End quote ---

Hello, Lars ...

You are very welcome for opening this thread ... :)

Please CLICK HERE to see why your Roman Archers reminded me of Warhammer's High Elves !!!
(BTW .. You probably won't see most of these pictures anywhere else. Not even at Games Workshop, as these pages no longer exist!)

All the best,
Richard

Circus-Romani:
Thanks for starting the thread, as a new member I really appreciated it! I followed the links to Playmo portal, fantastic pictures!

I loved the Roller Coaster, kind of like a Runaway Train. Brialliant idea. And the visit from the Pope, was very clever and funny.

Michael.

Handzumgrus:

--- Quote from: Circus-Romani on September 27, 2006, 21:41:58 ---Thanks for starting the thread, as a new member I really appreciated it! I followed the links to Playmo portal, fantastic pictures!

I loved the Roller Coaster, kind of like a Runaway Train. Brialliant idea. And the visit from the Pope, was very clever and funny.

Michael.

--- End quote ---

Hello Michael,

the Roller Coaster is made by Epoch in Japan. It is very difficult to get one. My wife had luck.  ;D

--- Quote from: Richard on September 27, 2006, 14:33:23 ---
Hello, Lars ...

You are very welcome for opening this thread ... :)

Please CLICK HERE to see why your Roman Archers reminded me of Warhammer's High Elves !!!
(BTW .. You probably won't see most of these pictures anywhere else. Not even at Games Workshop, as these pages no longer exist!)

All the best,
Richard
--- End quote ---

Thank you for this link. I played Warhammer a short time together with my wife. I have the Dwarfs, my wife the Orcs and Goblins.
But now playmobil is my first hobby.

Nice Greetings

Lars

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version