Author Topic: Circus Roncalli (bml87)  (Read 13684 times)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: Circus Roncalli (bml87)
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2018, 15:31:17 »

I'm glad you really like it playmofire! I will call you if the circus sets fire ;)

We're ready, two pumps and water carrier on standby.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
  • Collecting Western and animal themes.
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2018, 11:07:47 »
While "The Greatest Show on Earth" is playing, entertainment continues around the circus tent.

Still fixing the truck... "I can see your feet, clown!"

*Do you also sell the chocolate with the Golden Tickets?
-I'm sorry little friend, those are exclusively sold during the show.
*Oh, great, we have tickets for tonight!

We all know the father that likes old vehicles.

Someone wants to play basketball.

You want to learn some juggling tricks?

*Strawberry ice cream is my favourite taste!
-Here you go, little princess!

To be continued...
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 11:15:48 by bml87 »
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2018, 20:36:45 »
Today I ordered the Roncalli horse act (9044), the Hot dog stand (9222) and the Fortune teller (9417) at Galeria Kaufhof. So next Saturdag I’m going to do that 3 hour train trip again! Can’t wait to add them to my diorama!

I also wanted to clear out something, however I really like the circus theme(s) of Playmobil, I’m completely against wild animal acts in real circuses! Building this diorama reminded me how sad it must be for the poor animals being in such small cages, with smiling klickies around it. But that’s how it was (and still is in some countries). I’m glad people are starting to change their minds about using animals for entertainment. Be kind to our animals!

So let’s return to the circus...

The inside of the sushi restaurant of Café des Artistes:

Let's spoil our daughter!

Not now Lucky! I’m practising my act!!!

Now take the lamp and make wish! Maybe the jinni will appear!

Come on, boy! I have some fresh hay for you!

Who dares to bring me my parrot Chico?

To be continued...
« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 21:07:56 by bml87 »
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline Klickteryx

• Playmo Master
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2018, 06:45:06 »
Really natural looking Circus and visitors, great job. I'm looking forward to getting some of those new sets like the sushi man and the fortune teller. They show how good playmobil can be, hopefully the medieval theme will be revisited with the same level of care one day.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2018, 08:52:09 »
I also wanted to clear out something, however I really like the circus theme(s) of Playmobil, I’m completely against wild animal acts in real circuses!

We have that issue with the theme too - and we have a WHOLE bunch of it... That and the monks (sorted = beermakers! Tuck was thrilled) are really problematic issues on playkingdoms.... The circus is proving more complicated.

The inside of the sushi restaurant of Café des Artistes:

So many sushi guys chopsticks!

Not now Lucky! I’m practising my act!!!

:lmao: :lmao:

Come on, boy! I have some fresh hay for you!

Great posing!  I really like those little hay parts.

Looking forward to more pics  ;D

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2018, 19:23:26 »
Wonderful diorama with lots of detail and great posing of the figures.

Happily it has been found that animals made of plastic do not mind smaller quarters and are in fact perfectly happy being a bit crowded. They like hanging out with their friends and sharing travel stories.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2018, 20:12:52 »
Happily it has been found that animals made of plastic do not mind smaller quarters and are in fact perfectly happy being a bit crowded. They like hanging out with their friends and sharing travel stories.

:)9

Offline Klickteryx

• Playmo Master
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2018, 20:20:30 »

I was wondering where the sushi came from. The magician pulls it out of a hat and then passes it through the window to the chefs who put it on trays to serve.
The waiter with the glasses is on his way to accidentally tip the water over the camera of the person filming the magician.

Offline Macruran

• desperate but not serious
  • Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
    • my incomplete collection spreadsheet
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2018, 00:20:48 »
 :lol:
"We like things in little." - G. Stein  
 :roman:

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2018, 07:40:50 »
Really natural looking Circus and visitors, great job. I'm looking forward to getting some of those new sets like the sushi man and the fortune teller. They show how good playmobil can be, hopefully the medieval theme will be revisited with the same level of care one day.

Thank you Klickteryx! The sushi cook is a really nice klicky, my girlfriend is half-Mexican/half-Japanese and although she has no connection with Playmobil as we do, that klicky is her favourite one! I agree that the more nice sets of Playmobil are the smaller ones nowadays. I'm not that fond about the bigger sets, except the Roncalli line, that was a really nice one. I have to admint that the most of my last purchases are second-hand or spare parts...

Wonderful diorama with lots of detail and great posing of the figures.

Thank you, Tim! Well, exactly and when my circus animals don't perform, they all find rest in the Paradisio Zoo!

So many sushi guys chopsticks!

Hehe, I bought 5 sushi guys and in one bag there were 2 chopsticks 8-) !

I was wondering where the sushi came from. The magician pulls it out of a hat and then passes it through the window to the chefs who put it on trays to serve.
The waiter with the glasses is on his way to accidentally tip the water over the camera of the person filming the magician.

Don't spoil the magic, Klickteryx :lol: