Author Topic: 6240 Oldtimer Car Add On - When in the US?  (Read 2531 times)

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
6240 Oldtimer Car Add On - When in the US?
« on: April 23, 2012, 23:52:58 »
if i'm not mistaken the victorian car was released in Germany last year - shouldn't it be available on the US website by now? it's April already ???
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: 6240 Oldtimer Car Add On - When in the US?
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2012, 00:00:02 »
It was but shortly after they ran out and pulled the photo from the site. It is odd as Playmo USA said it was going to be reordered but it has not been put back up and a new shipment has come in. Usually they keep the photo and put in the "note product" where they email you when it is in stock. This time they just removed the thing altogether
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2012, 00:02:12 »
ohh thanks Ras - any idea of when it sold out? ??? i need one so badly! :hissyfit:
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2012, 00:07:02 »
ohh thanks Ras - any idea of when it sold out? ??? i need one so badly! :hissyfit:

No, I was not paying attention when it was listed and i usually do not order new items for a while. I wait till I am done stocking up on sale items. The car just disappeared. It is still listed in Germany's site so technically is should reapear but seeing as it is selling so well I am looking for alternatives now :-\ I do not want to miss them and be left paying scalpers prices. I will call again and see what they can say this time.
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2012, 00:36:35 »
It really stinks, I want one of these so bad! I can't understand why we don't have them here. ???
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2012, 03:46:14 »
Hopefully they'll restock soon! :(

Offline mike1003

• Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2012, 08:03:29 »
its still avaible in germany and wont sell out soon here.. same like the barrels.. just ask someone from germany to help u out.. recrded for 2 or 3 cars is only 17 euros.. i think..

just ask and i bet someone can help u out!

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2012, 19:58:42 »
its still avaible in germany and wont sell out soon here.. same like the barrels.. just ask someone from germany to help u out.. recrded for 2 or 3 cars is only 17 euros.. i think..

just ask and i bet someone can help u out!

Thank you , its just that if we could get it here and not have to pay more for shipping we would. Its just that Geobra is not telling us we can or will be able to.

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2012, 15:15:15 »
Right, there's plenty of scalpers on ebay who have them and all, but I keep holding off thinking we'll be able to get it again. Meanwhile the prices are going up, and the cost of the original oldtimer car seems to have gone through the roof!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2012, 19:09:16 »
Right, there's plenty of scalpers on ebay who have them and all, but I keep holding off thinking we'll be able to get it again. Meanwhile the prices are going up, and the cost of the original oldtimer car seems to have gone through the roof!

there was no roof on the car  :lol: :P