Author Topic: Where is everybody?  (Read 15195 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: Where is everybody?
« Reply #60 on: March 22, 2011, 15:37:41 »
.. and the WJT was a huge success. Would it be a good idea to create an electronic  photo story/book of it Sir Gis ?/ I would pay a premium to have this and I am sure other would also !!! you have the pictures , a nice mediaval water mark background and some mediaval text and you got your self a playmo book sir !!!!

... just an idea....

And a good one, it could be sold in the future PCC. here is to hoping for many editions  :cham:
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
« Reply #61 on: March 25, 2011, 22:57:12 »
Interesting suggestion to make it into a photo book I will look into it.

Offline grangel

• Playmo Master
  • Medieval military designer
« Reply #62 on: March 26, 2011, 21:58:16 »
I'm glad to see you all back here again! I just got out of the hospital today after having a heart cath, & angio plasti procedure yesterday. I couldn't get my laptop to connect to WI-FI there so I wasn't able to check on you all!
I was worried about if everyone was OK! It's good to see the familiar faces on here again  :yup:.
Best wishes Bill :wave:

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #63 on: March 26, 2011, 22:05:10 »
Best wishes Bill :wave:

Thank you very much, Grangel! :)
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #64 on: March 27, 2011, 18:34:27 »
Best wishes for  a speedy recovery Sir Bill !!!!!  :) :) :) :) :)
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #65 on: March 28, 2011, 11:56:40 »
.. back on the original subject of this thread, the forum does seem exceptionally quite again... Dissapointed to see that there is no participation the Map that WoT has put together very bad this as this was a unique opportunity for forum members to interact with one anotehr , trade, make wars etc etc . A shame really as i though this was a great idea... I wonder where is everyone and if apart from pure coincidence there is any reason why so many seem to be absent from here ..... Shame really .....  :(
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #66 on: March 28, 2011, 12:48:49 »
Best wishes for  a speedy recovery Sir Bill !!!!!  :) :) :) :) :)

Thank you for your kind thoughts, George!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #67 on: March 28, 2011, 22:15:22 »
I feel I've not been contributing much lately, but I've been stricken with a flu like virus for the past couple of weeks - some times feeling not too bad, and other times feeling awful so have just been posting on the days when I've felt up to it and looking in to follow what everyone's doing at other times. 
I had meant to join in more with the Kingdoms map but can't face working out what my kingdom is like or organise trade routes at the moment.   :-[
I also need to complete the final part of Sir Fergus' story, take photos of my next contribution for the Modern war,  post pictures of some new items I've bought and also finish the lady to send to Karim - I'll get on to it all when I feel better!

Elaine

A house is not a home without a cat (or two).

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #68 on: March 28, 2011, 22:22:03 »
Get well soon Elaine!

Bill, you had the operation in 2009?

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #69 on: March 28, 2011, 22:38:57 »
Get well soon Elaine!

Bill, you had the operation in 2009?

Yes, & now I'm facing a much more daunting battle.