Author Topic: 4822 fire 4x4 review  (Read 8126 times)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: 4822 fire 4x4 review
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2010, 21:08:31 »
Great review Gordon :)9

I know I have mentioned this before but is there anyway to put larger wheels on it as they look too small. perhaps not larger wheels but thicker tyres maybe? Do any that would fit this exist ???

Thank you, Damo.  I don't know about the tyres and I guess it is probably a case of trial and error.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2010, 22:38:14 »

Glad to have solved a problem for you, Bill.  An item for your next DS order then?

I haven't forgotten the spares for the old pumper, Bill, but we've been a bit busy with things about the house and I also want to get the lowest possible postage cost for you so I'm doing a few permutations of the small spares.

With the impending move :0, the DS order I've been working on is presently on hold, but that figure will be added to it ;)! Just let me know about the old pumper parts when you find out.
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Gepetto

• Playmo Master
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2010, 04:50:09 »
With the impending move :0, the DS order I've been working on is presently on hold, but that figure will be added to it ;)! Just let me know about the old pumper parts when you find out.

Are you moving again Bill? I shudder to think of your having to pack up all your klickies again!  :0 :(o):

Offline Gepetto

• Playmo Master
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2010, 04:51:40 »
Thank you for the excellent review and photos Gordon! Although this is not a theme of major interest it is always nice to hear about something Playmobil has done right!  :wave:

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2010, 06:26:46 »
With the impending move :0, the DS order I've been working on is presently on hold, but that figure will be added to it ;)!

I'd guessed that was probably the case, Bill.  Hope the move's going OK.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2010, 11:53:19 »
Yes, we are packing up again for another short journey! As always, it takes a long time due to all of the Playmobil on display getting thoroughly cleaned & bathed before being packed up :doh:! Most of the larger boxes are still stored in our building, so all I need to do is put some of the newly acquired PM with them! Well, back to the grind :lol:!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2010, 11:58:00 »
Are you moving again Bill? I shudder to think of your having to pack up all your klickies again!  :0 :(o):

I dare to say, they're up in the thousands now :0! Maybe I need to check on some Klicky birth control :-[!

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2010, 12:16:40 »
Here are a set of photos of the figure for Heather for playmoDB.

Got 'em, thanks Gordon - they should be up tonight.  Much appreciated.

30 00 6542 - Firechief, grey hair, blue uniform
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2010, 16:04:56 »
Yes, we are packing up again for another short journey! As always, it takes a long time due to all of the Playmobil on display getting thoroughly cleaned & bathed before being packed up :doh:! Most of the larger boxes are still stored in our building, so all I need to do is put some of the newly acquired PM with them! Well, back to the grind :lol:!

I'll hang on to the old pumper parts until you've moved, Bill.

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2010, 16:05:44 »
Got 'em, thanks Gordon - they should be up tonight.  Much appreciated.

30 00 6542 - Firechief, grey hair, blue uniform

Glad to help the good work, Heather.