Author Topic: My collection of all things western for playmobil including Native aboriginals.  (Read 48590 times)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
How can you make the non-firing 7320 more fun?

By fitting it with a spring to fire?

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
By fitting it with a spring to fire?

Is that really the only difference?
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Is that really the only difference?

Stupid american cannons keep dropping the... "pusher"... cause there is no spring. I don't give a darn if it shoots or not, but having that part always dropping is ridiculous.  >:(

Offline The_Mad_Hadder

• Playmo Addict
How can you make the non-firing 7320 more fun?

By making it the firing version. I can PM you with instructions on how to do this. I will not post it in the forum as Playmobil had its reasons for removing the spring and I respect that choice. You can order generic springs that meet the required specs off of e-bay, I am sure Amazon will find you a supplier as well. All other parts of the cannon remain the same between the two versions. The reason why the later version firing rod falls out is due to the lack of the spring to keep it in compression.
"Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end; then stop." Lewis Carroll

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
Yes, please TMH, if you could PM me the details. though it sounds very easy, just a case of finding a spring of suitable size?
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline The_Mad_Hadder

• Playmo Addict
I know it has been over a month since I have even been on the forum, let alone posted to it. Work has been extremely busy and I have had to put in a lot of over time. Lately I have just been able to eat, sleep with no real time for anything else. I have 9 pages of your posts to get through and look forward to seeing what everyone has been up to. I have still be hunting down items off my list and a few have shown up so I will get them posted when I have some more time.

Oh I finally got Playmobil 4961 MISB.

Front Side Artwork

Back Side Artwork

Short Side Artwork

Short Side Artwork

"Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end; then stop." Lewis Carroll

Offline The_Mad_Hadder

• Playmo Addict
Yes, please TMH, if you could PM me the details. though it sounds very easy, just a case of finding a spring of suitable size?

GrahamB,

Cannot add an attachement to e-mails. Can you PM me your current e-mail, if I do not alreay have it and I will e-mail you.
Sorry for the delay, I have just been really busy.

Offline The_Mad_Hadder

• Playmo Addict
Finally got 3037 MISB, never had as a child, but this is an amazing set. As close as Playmobil has gotten to a Pinkerton stage coach, though if I could have them pump life back into the western theme I think it would be one children would like. It would be an armoured stage coach with a gatteling gun, how awesome is that? Though PM would probably slap on a cannon like the one used in Playmobil 9055...

Front Side Artwork

Back Side Artwork

Long Side Artwork

Long Side Artwork

Shortside Artwork

Offline The_Mad_Hadder

• Playmo Addict
Next up we have the very rare Playmobil 3623 Toy-box No. 3 - Cowboys color MISB (Note I have five color sets remaining to get 3602, 3619,3621,3636,3705)

Front Side Artwork

Rear Side Artwork

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
Is the saddle on that horse molded on? Or is it a separate piece? It looks like it might be the molded one. If so then it is super rare, as in I know of two people in the world who have confirmed examples of it and I am not one of them. It would be great to confirm what set series it came from and may make the hunt easier. Thanks