Author Topic: My collection of all things western for playmobil including Native aboriginals.  (Read 48594 times)

Offline Macruran

• desperate but not serious
  • Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
    • my incomplete collection spreadsheet
What is the dog sniffing?
"We like things in little." - G. Stein  
 :roman:

Offline The_Mad_Hadder

• Playmo Addict
What is the dog sniffing?

Hard to say, but every time I go over to my parents place their cats always sniff my shoes so maybe its just doing that, sniffing for the sake of sniffing?
"Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end; then stop." Lewis Carroll

Offline Macruran

• Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
 :lol:

I mean what is the object that the dog is sniffing! :) I can't tell what it is - a plow?

Offline The_Mad_Hadder

• Playmo Addict
:lol:

I mean what is the object that the dog is sniffing! :) I can't tell what it is - a plow?

Oh it is a sythe. It was used and is still used to this day for cutting hay by hand. Also the grim reaper uses it for harvesting souls.
"Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end; then stop." Lewis Carroll

Offline Macruran

• Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
Oh right I see it now. I suspect the farmer's soul is about to be reaped when the Indian kills and scalps him!  ;D :cowboy: :indian:

Offline The_Mad_Hadder

• Playmo Addict
Oh right I see it now. I suspect the farmer's soul is about to be reaped when the Indian kills and scalps him!  ;D :cowboy: :indian:

I think that is beyond the scope of this forum. Now back to the toys.

Offline The_Mad_Hadder

• Playmo Addict
Playmobil 3128C Red Indian give away

Front side of package

Rear side of package.

Offline The_Mad_Hadder

• Playmo Addict
Playmobil Indian Sticker

Front side of sticker

Offline The_Mad_Hadder

• Playmo Addict
Playmobil  Number 1 January to February 2014 Comics and Adventure magazine with Indian klicky in German

Front side of package

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Even if you had gotten one as a child it is hard to say what condition it would still be in. I was given 4034 as a child but as I had mentioned before even though I took extremely good care of it, once my brother got at it that was it. He ended up trying to ride it and broke most of the rail cars. I still have them and all their mangeled pieces.

I believe the question is: do you still have a brother?  >:D