Author Topic: My collection of all things western for playmobil including Native aboriginals.  (Read 48907 times)

Offline The_Mad_Hadder

• Playmo Addict
Playmobil 2951
Front Artwork

Rear Artwork

"Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end; then stop." Lewis Carroll

Offline The_Mad_Hadder

• Playmo Addict
Playmobil 2950

Front Artwork

Rear Artwork

"Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end; then stop." Lewis Carroll

Offline The_Mad_Hadder

• Playmo Addict
Playmobil 2960
Front Artwork

Long Side Artwork

Long Side Artwork

Rear Artwork

Thats right folks  "If After 30 days of play your kids aren't still enjoying, imagining and playing with Playmobil more then any other toy, just return the Playmobil package and its original contents along with its sales slip within 90 days of the purchase date and we will send you a check for the price you paid" Well dear Schaper, after 30 years I must say I only enjoy Playmobil over every other toy I ever had in my life.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
Those Schaper hang tag sets are in great condition!
Love the travois set, it's one of my all time favorites.
It looks from teh photos like the horses in these Schaper sets have the molded on saddles. Can you confirm the horse with saddle in the McDonalds set has the saddle molded on? It would help me in giving these molded saddle horses a set link on Animobil.
Thanks

Offline The_Mad_Hadder

• Playmo Addict
The horse in the McDonalds Happy Meal set is the same as the one that comes in the Schaper sets and has the molded on saddles.

Cheers,
James

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
Thanks, that's very helpful to have some confirmed service numbers for those horses.

Offline The_Mad_Hadder

• Playmo Addict
Playmobil 3060 Red Easter Egg Sheriff, no tray and I am looking for the Green Easter Egg Native American

Offline The_Mad_Hadder

• Playmo Addict
Some more items showed up today. No box sets, just mainly out of print Direct Service items. (So mainly nothing to see here, move along folks)
First up is Playmobil 7171 (mind the fingers)

Offline The_Mad_Hadder

• Playmo Addict
Next we have Playmobil 7177

Offline The_Mad_Hadder

• Playmo Addict
Playmobil 7222