Author Topic: Playmobil purchases  (Read 94989 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Re: Playmobil purchases
« Reply #410 on: January 31, 2014, 21:55:13 »
Those are some great classic figures. :)

So many new  knights , dragons of all shorts, steck houses being re-issued etc etc  but no town folk ,  a shame really  :-\ :-\
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #411 on: January 31, 2014, 22:41:41 »
So many new  knights , dragons of all shorts, steck houses being re-issued etc etc  but no town folk ,  a shame really  :-\ :-\

True. :( But at least we'll get that peasant with the hay cart.
~Pynedor~

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #412 on: February 02, 2014, 07:42:35 »
True. :( But at least we'll get that peasant with the hay cart.

Which one you are talking about  ??? ??? ???
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #413 on: February 02, 2014, 14:44:27 »
Which one you are talking about  ??? ??? ???

The new hay cart that will be coming out with the next iteration of the Knights theme. It's set 6005. :)
~Pynedor~

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #414 on: February 02, 2014, 18:43:47 »
The new hay cart that will be coming out with the next iteration of the Knights theme. It's set 6005. :)
But of course !!! i will be getting  a few of those hay thingies to use outside the city of krull !!!

Offline Keesinho

• Playmo Fanatic
  • The Pale Rider
« Reply #415 on: February 04, 2014, 18:29:16 »
got a few classic medieval klickies... i am in need of another 100 or so classic townfolk medieval figures really especially for my next set up so i am on the look out always for such klikcies. pleased with the below purchases these are getting more and more rare and expensivbe these days....

Got plenty of that old townsfolk lying around doing nothing. Just send me a pm :)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #416 on: February 09, 2014, 19:24:59 »
Got plenty of that old townsfolk lying around doing nothing. Just send me a pm :)

..... and thanks to dear Kees i just bought 15 classic medieval town folk klickies to ass to the city of Krull. a few days ago i bought another 10 so the city of Krull is baby booming !!!!  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Look forward to buy more. and more . i only need another 100 or so townfolk klickies for my next medieval set up that will have another 10 steck houses or so  and a more complex fortification /barracks set up as well as major changes in the city layout etc

and more black lion guards .  :loco:

Offline Keesinho

• Playmo Fanatic
  • The Pale Rider
« Reply #417 on: February 10, 2014, 12:08:30 »
Your citizens have all boarded the Greece Express and are starting their voyage today!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #418 on: February 11, 2014, 07:43:17 »
Excellent and thanks, I will be adding in teh city of Krull 25 or so new inhabitants in a few days . and a 'few' more black lion guards i think i spotted a few sports on the walls i can errr put some more guards !!!  :lol:

:loco:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel