Author Topic: Playmobil purchases  (Read 94993 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Re: Playmobil purchases
« Reply #100 on: June 23, 2011, 14:17:08 »
You're just like a kid in a candy store when you go to the Funpark, aren't you George? :lol:

Worse  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #101 on: June 27, 2011, 18:16:15 »
Got 12 straight LGB rails and 12 bended ones ....  got a couple of wagons, will post pics later  ;D ;D ;D ;D
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #102 on: July 16, 2011, 08:37:41 »
what a playmo weekend !!! yesterday i met with Wolf Knight at playmogreece . we discussed some details about the diorama we will set for playmnobil on sep 3rd. And then bought lots of playmobil, got myself another 3 indian tupees and 90 confederate soldiers and 50 confederate officers ( to be sued as cavalry) and i bought a formula one 123 for my cousin. Thursday i picked up the water tank and air mill, the yare fantastic, bought a few more LGB rails for my 4052 train and also this morning ordered three old mediaval kliclies, two farmers and a woman all original  to add to the city of Krull

My ' summer of non playmo purchasing' aint going at all as planned ....  :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco:

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #103 on: July 16, 2011, 13:55:37 »
My ' summer of non playmo purchasing' aint going at all as planned ....  :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco:

I was just thinking that!  :lol:  :lol: :lol:

However, buying things for a diorama is a good excuse, isn't it George?  ;D
With shopping for extras for the Kirkbean Exhibition I've reached a point where I can't remember what I've bought.  A large box arrived the other day and I hadn't a clue what it could be ... forgot I'd bought another circus tent.  :-[

Elaine
          A house is not a home without a cat (or two).

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #104 on: July 16, 2011, 14:57:04 »
I was just thinking that!  :lol:  :lol: :lol:

However, buying things for a diorama is a good excuse, isn't it George?  ;D
With shopping for extras for the Kirkbean Exhibition I've reached a point where I can't remember what I've bought.  A large box arrived the other day and I hadn't a clue what it could be ... forgot I'd bought another circus tent.  :-[

Elaine

Yeah , my excuses is the diorama, finishing touches to the krull medieval set up, and the train set up ( i have place a ridiculously high bett on a LGB Jumb control unit - there goes buying 300 red coats instead , what was i thinking when i placed a bet i dont know  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

i have to pick up 5 parcels on monday, i know one is goodies for my car , one is an LGB parcel and the playmos i aint that sure anymore!!!  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #105 on: July 20, 2011, 08:23:03 »
Got another 2 red wagons one first class, one second class ,about 40 more klickies some redcoats , some pirates some mediaval , its been a busy playmo buy week again !!!  :love: :love: :love: :love:

Offline Wesley Myers

• Playmo Master
« Reply #106 on: July 20, 2011, 08:41:56 »
Got another 2 red wagons one first class, one second class ,about 40 more klickies some redcoats , some pirates some mediaval , its been a busy playmo buy week again !!!  :love: :love: :love: :love:

Thought you were not buying any this summer?   :lol:

I don't think I'll be buying anything for a long while. Christmas presents for the girls and that will be it.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #107 on: July 20, 2011, 11:34:32 »
Thought you were not buying any this summer?   :lol:

That was the plan but i have ended up buying over 250 western klickies, about 50 pirate klickies, lots of DS items ( over 2500 parts in total ) , about 100 mediaval klickies and of course all the western and modern trains inc the LGB transformers and various parts . Nope the plan didnt go as planned , its been  a hot purchase playmo summer  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Bolingbroke

• Playmo Master
« Reply #108 on: July 20, 2011, 12:39:58 »
That was the plan but i have ended up buying over 250 western klickies, about 50 pirate klickies, lots of DS items ( over 2500 parts in total ) , about 100 mediaval klickies and of course all the western and modern trains inc the LGB transformers and various parts . Nope the plan didnt go as planned , its been  a hot purchase playmo summer  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's only fair. You help the German economy. Germany helps yours  ::) ;D ;D
"Company, villanous company, hath been the spoil of me."

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #109 on: September 01, 2011, 12:45:25 »
Following grangel's thread i found and bought 4 chimney cleaners, boxed for 15 dollars !!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/230664780222?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

:love: :love:

Reckon this klicky with a bobby hat would make a fine victorian police man . please if anyone has a bobby hat for sale PM me, i want to create a victorian policeman for my train  :) :) :)