Author Topic: Playmobil purchases  (Read 95161 times)

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
Re: Playmobil purchases
« Reply #390 on: July 25, 2013, 15:41:43 »
Picked up the dragon castle 3269 and a ton of extras including the black dragon... for 65 bucks off craigslist. I grabbed a lot of mystery bags during the Toys R Us buy one get one 50% off, but only modern klickies  :(

Then found a sweet shop north of Indianapolis that sells Playmobil. They are clearing their stock so they can change locations. They had a lot of bagged stuff and vintage Klickies for $0.25

I know this is a LONG thread.... but this are just Georginetto's purchases  ;D

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline stroebel83

• Playmo Pal
« Reply #391 on: July 26, 2013, 00:51:15 »
Oooops...my bad  8}

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #392 on: July 27, 2013, 20:55:58 »
 :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

You embarass me Sir Tonquello  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Been pretty quite the past 12 months really with the baby daughter  and a classic sports car i bought before Christmas which has been restored 100% with original parts and looks as good as new  now

cant wait to set me pirates this summer and go to the funpark next week, they will give me an extra discount also for bneing collector of the month at PCC. Aleluja what better excuse to spent some on playmos  :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline stroebel83

• Playmo Pal
« Reply #393 on: July 28, 2013, 03:14:05 »
I just jogged through your post.

You have an amazing collection!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #394 on: August 01, 2013, 08:07:43 »
I just jogged through your post.

You have an amazing collection!

Thanks  :)
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #395 on: August 04, 2013, 08:08:27 »
..picking up one steck museum from playmobil funpark later today ( if i dont make it today i will have to go end of august as they close from tomorrow for 2 weeks) , two set of hussars ( if i really like them i think iam going to  build two hussar units one with red and one with blue hussars of 100 each.... ) and a few other goodies

starting to set my pirate collection next week so more pirates are on the menu

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #396 on: August 04, 2013, 15:06:15 »
(...) , two set of hussars ( if i really like them i think iam going to  build two hussar units one with red and one with blue hussars of 100 each.... ) and a few other goodies

Thanks - that makes me feel SOOOOOOO sane!  ;D

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #397 on: August 04, 2013, 19:12:56 »
Because of the bloody traffic i couldnt make it on time to buy my playmo goodies !  >:( >:( >:(

now i will have to wait till end of august to get them as playmobil greece is closed for two weeks for holidays etc, i phoned them up however and they have reserved them goodies for me for when i get back. i will be getting more 123 sets too for Sophie, she is definitely developing a good taste for playmobil so more 123 on their way for her this week .

i wonder how she will feel when she playes with my victorian collection etc , i hope she finds General Von Iserop and his marching fatso army appealing also  ??? ??? ??? ???

HUsssars...i want an army of hussars now !!!  :hissyfit: :hissyfit:

:loco: :loco:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #398 on: November 02, 2013, 07:39:28 »
123 sets everywhere ! No iseroths,  iseroxes these days ....  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #399 on: November 11, 2013, 10:36:44 »
got myself a steck museum yesterday along with a few more forest animals and 3 x 123 sets for our daughter.

need more steck... lot of it ..

and nuremberg guards... god why cant just playmobil re-release of the most iconic klickiies of all times ?? with all his shinny armour and lovely classico nuremberg coat of arms  it would be an instant hit and  well i would buy 1100 at least !!!  :loco: :loco: :loco: