Author Topic: What's in a box?  (Read 75714 times)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Re: What's in a box?
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2010, 19:22:21 »
Thank you for this late addition to your scans Sir Gareth!!! Much appreciated!!!  :wave: :wave: :wave:

Offline Martin Milner

• Eugene, Oregon, USA
  • Playmo Master
    • An Englishman in Eugene
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2010, 14:50:44 »
Hi all,

It's been a long time but I have just received a MIB 3544 royal guard set from a recent win on ebay. I have released the figures from their sealed bags and scanned them and the other contents and added it to the whats in a box scans.

Sorry about the quality of the scan it's a new scanner and I haven't worked it out yet the figures appear to be slightly out of focus?

Scanners are only designed to scan documents. You should photograph the figures if you want them in focus.

Offline Sir Gareth

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2010, 17:06:50 »
Scanners are only designed to scan documents. You should photograph the figures if you want them in focus.

If you look at the other scans on my old scanner they are a lot more in focus and clearer than this latest scan on my newer scanner.
 Take a look and maybe you will see the difference.
I'm only human, born to make mistakes.

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2010, 18:17:39 »

I've scanned figures, Martin, and they've been OK for focus.  I seem to recall I scanned them as colour photos.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2024, 14:40:12 »
Sir Gareth's scans are now located here.
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)