Author Topic: looking for a ds number  (Read 7710 times)

Offline mike1003

• Playmo Master
looking for a ds number
« on: July 12, 2008, 12:59:08 »
hallo, iam lookin for a number of this:

http://www.playmobil.de/on/demandware.store/Sites-DE-Site/de_DE/Product-Show?pid=7385&cgid=

the black "shoulderposter" of the person in the middle.. it ooks like a removable thingie..

and iam actually looking for number of the faceprotection of the swat figures..

http://playmodb.org/cgi-bin/showpart.pl?partnum=30-00-3942

« Last Edit: July 12, 2008, 13:12:13 by mike1003 »

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
Re: looking for a ds number
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2008, 13:23:05 »

I think that both of these parts are not usually available to order separate to the figure. If there is no part number given on an instruction sheet, that is usually the case.  :(

Since you probably need a large quantity (I'm guessing ;)), you probably won't want to buy the whole figure just to obtain those pieces. That could end up being very costly indeed.

You might be better off writing directly to Playmobil and explaining which parts you require and how many of each. If you tell them a little about your project they're more likely to help you out with unusual requests like this.

Good luck! :crossed:

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2008, 14:12:06 »
I think the second part might be available as it is detachable from the figure like the face mask for the firefighters.  It is, I think, a variation on the original yellow face mask for the firefighters and so this could form a basis for a custom version if the actual mask is not available.  The part number for the firefighter face mask I am thinking of is 30 02 4080 and should be available as it was reissued with the DS 7786 fire engine.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline mike1003

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2008, 23:02:51 »
so, i got first delivery of 100 fireman klickies.. the ones with the gasmask appliert..

hope rest comes soon..

i will updat eu guys with pictures, because its difficult to believe that someone ordert nearly 1500 klickies.. lol

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2008, 01:10:48 »
so, i got first delivery of 100 fireman klickies.. the ones with the gasmask appliert..

That was quick.  How long was it between ordering and them arriving?
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline mike1003

• Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2008, 22:56:20 »
hmm there must be a number for those.. i seen customized german army people in the other forum.. done by cheng..

http://gardenwargaming.playclicks.com/forum/index.php?topic=1071.0

i wanted register there and ask him myself, but its not possible.. occuring error :P

when anyone could ask him, please. maybe he knows the number ..

cheeeeeeeeeers

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2008, 05:46:52 »
cheng has no access to Playmobil DS as he is in the Far East.  And those and similar parts are not available separately through DS. 

If you go here:

http://playmodb.org/cgi-bin/showpart.pl?partnum=30-00-7290

you will see a similar figure with the shoulder piece and there is only one part number given, for the whole figure.

If you go here:

http://www.playmodb.org/playmodb.shtml

and search on the word policeman, it will bring up a number of figures with the shoulder pieces and for each of them there is just a single part number for the whole figure.

Offline mike1003

• Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2008, 08:40:33 »
well, does hairs have numbers with the figures? i dont think so, but they have seperate numbers!

i seen them somewhere. i cant belive when its a part u can actually take off has no seperate number? i guess it will be a pain to find it out..

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2008, 11:32:13 »

i seen them somewhere. i cant belive when its a part u can actually take off has no seperate number? i guess it will be a pain to find it out..

You can only take these parts off by disassembling the figure, so they are unlikely to get lost and need replacing through the DS spares service.  In this way, they are just the same as, for example, arms or heads and there are no part numbers for those either.

Also, the figures are assembled by machine, another reason why it is unlikely that these parts will be available separately.

The best thing to do if you want parts like this is to follow Sylvia's advice in her earlier post.

Offline Martin Milner

• Eugene, Oregon, USA
  • Playmo Master
    • An Englishman in Eugene
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2008, 14:49:03 »
It would be really nice if hair could be ordered separately, wouldn't it?

It does come off very easily, and you'll see figures on eBay missing their hair, presumably removed by children, never to be complete figures again.

More usefully, it would make customising groups much easier - no doubt mike1003's plan is to swap hair around on his army figures.