Author Topic: Playmobil PLUS catalogue 2022  (Read 24034 times)

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
Re: Playmobil PLUS catalogue 2022
« Reply #180 on: August 30, 2022, 21:17:20 »
Just to say that the Bakery and Yellow house have appeared on the UK site, at £30 each (a quick scan through my Order History shows I paid £35 for the previous bakery back in 2012)

Well, that's interesting. Not many prices are going down.
~Pynedor~

Offline Oliver

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #181 on: September 02, 2022, 22:37:07 »
I've discovered a set 1028 - nothing very exciting, just some random office furniture, but it highlights the 'quirks' of the Playmobil system. I can't see it in the catalogue, doesn't seen to show up in the generic 'Playmobil Plus' section of the catalogue, or in City Life. Makes you wonder what other sets are hidden out there!

Offline Klickteryx

• Playmo Master
« Reply #182 on: September 03, 2022, 06:41:46 »
I've discovered a set 1028 - nothing very exciting, just some random office furniture, but it highlights the 'quirks' of the Playmobil system. I can't see it in the catalogue, doesn't seen to show up in the generic 'Playmobil Plus' section of the catalogue, or in City Life. Makes you wonder what other sets are hidden out there!

Random? It looks like a complete office set up.

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #183 on: September 03, 2022, 08:52:30 »
1028 is not a 'normal' set number, even for a promotional set. Interesting!
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline Oliver

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #184 on: September 03, 2022, 10:41:57 »
Random? It looks like a complete office set up.

I meant it's quite a run-of-the-mill Playmobil Plus set (apart from the inclusion of figures) rather than anything particularly unusual that there would be a reason for it be to appearing mid-way through the year

Offline Klickteryx

• Playmo Master
« Reply #185 on: September 03, 2022, 11:05:37 »
They seem to have [reused?] numbers from 1021 - 1030. Nice find.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #186 on: September 03, 2022, 15:28:43 »
A rather complete little set ,

Now if only the design (or whom ever they are called) department  would take this amount of parts detail into every set

The point being you don’t see a rotary phone in the modern office or a wooden garden chair
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #187 on: September 03, 2022, 20:41:53 »
I think it's intended to go with 70941 the large building for the My Town series, now only in add-ons.
There is also more extensive house interior for there same building 1027

These should show up in City Life with the new interiors for the shop building 1025 Bakery  and 1026 Baby Shop but they don't

Another part of their website missing sets by not getting them into the right categories. You can find them with a direct number search, or by slowly going through the entire Plus category.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #188 on: September 14, 2022, 16:01:42 »
I am sure it has come up, but I can't find it :-[

Is the new yellow house (70957) the same as the older ones?  And the bakery?

I am TRYING to be reasonable... :P

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #189 on: September 15, 2022, 00:51:38 »
A rather complete little set ,

Now if only the design (or whom ever they are called) department  would take this amount of parts detail into every set

The point being you don’t see a rotary phone in the modern office or a wooden garden chair

By a "rotary phone", Ras, do you mean one with a circular dialler?  If so, there aren't any in the picture.  As for wooden garden chairs, you can still buy them in Europe.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”