Author Topic: What specific items/pieces would you like to see?  (Read 19737 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: What specific items/pieces would you like to see?
« Reply #50 on: September 01, 2022, 13:06:00 »
A roller coaster. The vintage wooden style, one that can be modified and assembled in different configurations .

Geobra started what looks like a mining cart on a track style in the dinosaurs with laser cannons theme but I have not seen proper pictures
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #51 on: September 01, 2022, 14:18:36 »
Geobra started what looks like a mining cart on a track style in the dinosaurs with laser cannons theme but I have not seen proper pictures

I believe someone on THAT site did that obvious custom... :)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #52 on: September 01, 2022, 23:00:44 »
I believe someone on THAT site did that obvious custom... :)

By any chance do you have a link on your most favorite of web sites , it’s so popular even our FBI loves the site  ;)
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2022, 07:46:12 »
By any chance do you have a link on your most favorite of web sites , it’s so popular even our FBI loves the site  ;)

Sorry, no... I rarely can find anything there twice.  ::)

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2022, 21:59:55 »
Agree we need a proper roller coaster, with an add-on in the Plus line that has tracks for easy extension.

They have made a "phoenix" twice now but never in the traditional red and yellows. That should also be in add-ons.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #55 on: September 03, 2022, 15:36:21 »
To me personally Playmobil was always the company that historically stuck to the mortal world, I know they quickly started a limited phantasy element but the ratio has seemed to grow significantly in the past 10 years. As fun as the fantasy can be it seems to take away production/warehouse space away from traditional themes . How popular can the dinosaurs with laser cannons really be ?

Offline Eplay

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #56 on: September 04, 2022, 08:35:44 »
A roller coaster would be great. I found this on klickpedia

https://www.klickypedia.com/sets/3980-epo-roller-coaster/

Offline Michela06

• Playmo Pal
« Reply #57 on: September 04, 2022, 14:32:20 »
To me personally Playmobil was always the company that historically stuck to the mortal world, I know they quickly started a limited phantasy element but the ratio has seemed to grow significantly in the past 10 years. As fun as the fantasy can be it seems to take away production/warehouse space away from traditional themes . How popular can the dinosaurs with laser cannons really be ?

I agree in part with you, however some fantasy themes were not that bad. For example, for the medieval sets a little bit of fantasy is not such a huge problem. There were alwasy some sets with magicians, fairies and so on. There was also a classical dragon set + knight, if I remember correctly! I think they were really cute and well done. I am not a huge fan of the newer ones, though.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #58 on: September 04, 2022, 15:50:21 »
Yes

I look at a theme like the Ayuma.

A neat theme with lots of great usable elements for a robbin hood Forest or similar diorama but then as soon as I look at the “Tree of Wisdom” I immediately try to figure out how to delete the atrocious eyes .

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #59 on: September 04, 2022, 16:05:37 »
My concern is always that these new hipster employees of Geobra will push the boundaries of design and want to get that short term lime light while sacrificing the integrity of the brand

I mean soon it’s possible this “fantasy” element will infect normal themes

Oh wait……..