Author Topic: Giorginettos Medieval Collection  (Read 158069 times)

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
Re: Giorginettos Medieval Collection
« Reply #920 on: February 12, 2017, 10:58:32 »
I assume they regularly pillage the surrounding farms in the countryside to keep this lot fed?  ;D

Impressive collection, George!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #921 on: September 12, 2017, 11:21:07 »
As there are over 20 more steck houses to add and many more klickies (still to use 160 gauls as foot soldiers for the vikings camp that is yet to set ) , plans within  plans are being set to pack all this set up and set a new much  bigger set up  in a big underground garage. One day in 2018 pictures wil be posted when its all set so watch this space, I may be absent a lot these days BUT not gone !!! :wave:

The next set up will have at least  double the footprint of this one at least so that the klickies are more spread and makes  more sense  ;D
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline PlaymoFrankJon

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #922 on: September 12, 2017, 11:35:55 »
Can't wait for it!  ;D
Always good to see you around sir!

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #923 on: September 13, 2017, 01:06:09 »
The next set up will have at least  double the footprint of this one at least so that the klickies are more spread and makes  more sense  ;D

Wow, that will be quite the display! :)
~Pynedor~

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #924 on: September 26, 2017, 18:54:30 »
..posted elsewhere, help chaps i need 8 x 4way gray steck connectors for my new steck castle and city.... need them desperately as i am designing a castle that will make its predecessor the Krull castle pale in comparison. and iseroth will be gone and replaced by a totally new character as well !!!! ;D
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #925 on: September 26, 2017, 20:52:48 »
The Death of Iseroth!!!  :sorrow: :sorrow:  ;D I hope there will be a story for that at least

There may be a final chance to grab some from the PCC, check with your reshipping contact there. You should be able to get 4 or 8 more form them if there is going ot be one more reship order done.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #926 on: September 28, 2017, 21:58:32 »
The Death of Iseroth!!!  :sorrow: :sorrow:  ;D I hope there will be a story for that at least

There may be a final chance to grab some from the PCC, check with your reshipping contact there. You should be able to get 4 or 8 more form them if there is going ot be one more reship order done.

Thanks Tim

I have emailed PCC, hopefully I will buy them as i need them for the new grand steck castle. footprint is estimated at 17m2 with about 70 steck houses in it ....

Offline Junker Jörg

• Playmo Addict
  • Hier stehe ich, ich kann auch anders.
« Reply #927 on: October 18, 2017, 14:39:32 »
Die Bilder sind wech... all pics seem to be gone  >:(

jj:
Lust auf Bilder? => www.klickywelt.de (mit Anmeldung)
Fancy more pics? => www.klickywelt.de (sign in to see)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #928 on: October 19, 2017, 09:05:15 »
What a disaster !!!!! I think i have to pay somethign like 400euros to photobucket for them to appear !!! I will not do this i am afraid... such a shame .. there were hundreds of pics of this set up here....  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Check it out at my Youtube channel ' The Giorginetto'. I hope the videos are still there !! Jesus !!!!!

Offline Klickteryx

• Playmo Master
« Reply #929 on: October 19, 2017, 18:22:16 »
Don't you have the original images on file?