Author Topic: Review of Grande Mansion 5302  (Read 9005 times)

Offline rogermobil

• Playmo Enthusiast
Re: Review of Grande Mansion 5302
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2011, 20:39:08 »
Here's the main bedroom. The woman's slippers are made of a rubbery material which is quite different to the slippers I have on earlier sets. Not a lot of furniture here, but the bed alone is worth getting this set for. Shame there's no rug in this set.

Offline rogermobil

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2011, 20:42:38 »
Here we see the lady getting ready to go to sleep. I love the alarm clock but there's not much room on the bedside tables to put it. The bedside lights require three AAA batteries that fit under the bed. I like the fact that both lights are independently switched so you don't have to have both on at once. The light automatically turns off after about a minute and give off a nice bright white light.

Offline rogermobil

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2011, 20:45:13 »
Here we have the kitchen. There are a lot of small parts included with this set and I haven't shown them all here. I like the fact you can fix the cupboard unit on the wall, just like a real kitchen. I love the cheese board.

Offline rogermobil

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2011, 20:47:51 »
Those sausages don't stand a chance with a hungry dachshund around!

Offline rogermobil

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2011, 20:50:41 »
Here's the bathroom. I like the towel wrapped round the woman's body but modesty means she has a bikini on underneath. The mirrored bathroom cupboard can be fixed to the wall. I love all the details in this set. You get a lot of small accessories that aren't shown here.

Offline rogermobil

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2011, 20:51:59 »
The supplied toilet brush will keep her pan spick and span!

Offline rogermobil

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2011, 20:54:57 »
This stand comes with the kitchen and bathroom sets and is used for the wall mounted cupboards. This enables you to position the cupboards on a wall that doesn't have a fixing hole, but stands proud from the wall. ???

Offline rogermobil

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2011, 20:57:50 »
The children's bedroom has a lot of tiny pieces and none more tiny than the farm set. It's amazing how small these pieces are and would easily end up inside a vacuum cleaner without anyone realising they've sucked them up.

Offline rogermobil

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2011, 20:59:27 »
A closer pic of the farm set. I really love this toy for the Playmobil kids. :D

Offline rogermobil

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2011, 21:13:31 »
Here's the back of the furnished house. I still have to get the dining room and nursery. There is an additional floor available from direct service which could be added to give more room for the existing furniture or add more. I would probably add an office and an additional adults bedroom. Lighting sets are sold for each floor. I think priority would be to get the lights for the ground floor with less need for lighting on the top floor.
It's a nice house with some lovely detailed room sets, but it doesn't seem as solid as the house it replaces and I would have liked to see proper dividing walls between the rooms. My favourite room sets are the living room and adult's bedroom, mainly because of the fire effect and working bedside lights.
Buy one, you know you want to. :klickygrin: