Author Topic: 6003 dragon and 6005 hay cart  (Read 8558 times)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: 6003 dragon and 6005 hay cart
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2014, 07:18:13 »
Go buy some fishing line (the rather strong kind), cut off a piece and tie it in a loop. Put the loop around a door handle or a very firmly rooted thing in the wall.
Then make a noose - best to make it a double one - and put it around the klicky's head and firmly pull it tight. Then pull and wriggle a bit to get the fishing line in between the crease of the neck, a short pull, and behold!  :)
Tahra taught me how to do it.

(Best to remove all bits and pieces such as hair, and don't put your face near the clicky when you're pulling. Sometimes the head or the neck piece goes flying around the room!)

Yep :)

Pics: My popper

(the line sometimes snaps too, that's another reason to keep your face away. Justin case!)

Offline Pippa

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2014, 20:08:19 »
Yep :)

Pics: My popper

(the line sometimes snaps too, that's another reason to keep your face away. Justin case!)

Birdie & Tahra - thanks for the reminder.  I really need to try this method - I'm hopeless at the others.  (This summer I kept trying both the "hands-on" and rubber band method and was successful only once with each method.)  I'll have to figure out if any of my door knobs and secure enough - most wiggle a bit.  I really really going to try to figure this out THIS weekend.  My bin of clickies to be popped is getting full.  I'll try to actually take some pics.  Thanks!!!

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2014, 20:19:12 »
Good luck!!  :)

I don't use a door knob, I use the banister of the staircase.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2014, 20:28:19 »
Well, if I can help.. just lemme know ;)

Lately I've been having some success with the "whack" method - can't do it with my hands - must be on some cloth on the kitchen counter.. but that is limited to slim pants klickys... (and only legs that I wouldn't die if I broke them...)  The popper is still the most widely successful one I've had... but for the ones that works, whacking them IS faster.

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2014, 16:08:15 »
It IS succesful!  8-)

Look at how good this guy from the 6005 hay cart cleaned up, and he had a very difficult neck piece thingy:

weird looking angry soldier

medieval peasant

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2014, 15:02:26 »

"medieval peasant" who ate some cake or something  ;)

the freckles make him look like he is properly messy, as a peasant should be, now if he could have a messed up shirt
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2014, 15:32:42 »
"medieval peasant" who ate some cake or something  ;)

the freckles make him look like he is properly messy, as a peasant should be, now if he could have a messed up shirt

;D

I'll give him a shovel and tell him to start digging  ;)

Offline sunflower

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2014, 15:49:40 »
I like the way you did him!
life in plastic it's fantastic