General > Mystery Figures Series

70734 + 70735 Figures 22

(1/3) > >>

tahra:
70734 + 70735 Figures 22

Review at playkingdoms: Figures 22 (direct link)

Let me know what I missed ;)

Tiermann:
Very interesting review as always. I just finished taking pictures of the series but haven't edited yet. Wil get Animobil figures pages updated next week hopefully.

My Maori warrior had the green headband split when I tried to put it on the hair. Tried gluing it together but it just pops open again. Sadly it does seem to be a unique color. I like your variations on him Tahra.

The husky puppy is the German shepherd puppy in white. The black is clearly being done as a spray rather than stamping, which is why there seems to be so much variation on it.

Your customs are excellent as always.

I took the merman warrior top half and put it on the Playmofriends Naga snake leg piece. The skin tones match as a pair and it looked great. Did change the hair and beard to black. Photo of it on my Instagram account timspfd

tahra:
Thank you :)

--- Quote from: Tiermann on August 31, 2022, 19:11:02 ---Wil get Animobil figures pages updated next week hopefully.

--- End quote ---

I need a solution to display all the figures, like you have  :-[  My list is really bad if you don't know WHICH series you want....  Yours is great for that!

--- Quote from: Tiermann on August 31, 2022, 19:11:02 ---My Maori warrior had the green headband split when I tried to put it on the hair. Tried gluing it together but it just pops open again. Sadly it does seem to be a unique color. I like your variations on him Tahra.

--- End quote ---

:(  I broke the merman's thin crown (the one from the girls) when I put it on his head... but fortunately, it kinda stays on.

--- Quote from: Tiermann on August 31, 2022, 19:11:02 ---The husky puppy is the German shepherd puppy in white. The black is clearly being done as a spray rather than stamping, which is why there seems to be so much variation on it.

--- End quote ---

Yes, fortunately a young playmofriend identified him  :-[ - I was sure it was new.  ::)  Glasses.

Kinda odd that they are all so different.

--- Quote from: Tiermann on August 31, 2022, 19:11:02 ---I took the merman warrior top half and put it on the Playmofriends Naga snake leg piece. The skin tones match as a pair and it looked great. Did change the hair and beard to black. Photo of it on my Instagram account timspfd

--- End quote ---

Sounds great too! We need more of those legs (snake + faun)... Only have a couple so far. CLEARLY not enough  (regardless of what my stupid wallet thinks.)

Klickteryx:
The robber's torso is perfect for a John Constantine figure.

Glad you found some other hair to put the antlers on. They should fit on hair like this too:

Pynedor:
Great review, as always!

It looks like the red shoulder cape is soft. If so, is it like the newer coats and hair pieces, or is it like the older capes and cloaks?

I really like the changes you made to the pirate! The custom warriors and other fantasy figures are excellent too.

Also, I have seen black plumes (or crests) for Roman helms for sale, but I'm not sure which set (if any) they come from. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version