Author Topic: Alternate Uses For Playmobils.  (Read 1528 times)

Offline Andy R

• DPAAAGG.
  • x
  • Playmo Addict
  • I come here for peace and quiet.
    • http://www.survival101.wetpaint.com
Alternate Uses For Playmobils.
« on: July 14, 2010, 20:53:49 »
My wife has some family members that have a habit of walking off with valuables. When we first got married, we were living with my wife’s grandmother, and these particular family members often visit.
So we were going through a toy store that carried Playmobil, and my eyes scanned the shelves, when I almost sh** myself- Before I even took another breath (or even fully completed the thought) I grabbed one set, then finished the thought and grabbed a second.
It was Set 3161, “Safe Crackers.” As soon as we got home, I dropped one safe in the kids toybox in the living room, then opened up the back of the second one and gutted it. I don’t remember what the combination was, but I quickly glued the back shut, then dumped the most portable valuables in. This safe I put in our room, in my daughter’s toybox. I didn’t tell her the combination (for obvious reasons). For a year, not a thing disappeared- And neither did the safes.
It’s safe to discuss it now because my in-laws that had that habit aren’t allowed in our house (we moved out of her grandmother’s), so we don’t need to do that now, but if any of you have a similar “situation,” here’s something to consider.
If I’m jealous, you did SOMETHING right. Keep it up. :D
I Support Operation Anime Storm..

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: Alternate Uses For Playmobils.
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2010, 21:04:23 »
An interesting solution to an unusual problem, Andy!   :lol:  Thanks for sharing.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”