Author Topic: What is DS?  (Read 13633 times)

Offline baden-wurttemberg

• Firefighter Enthusiast
  • Playmo Master
    • http://stores.ebay.com/Baden-Wurttemberg
What is DS?
« on: July 31, 2010, 04:43:46 »
I wasn't sure where to start this topic,so I hope a moderator can fix it if its not right.

Well here's me question...I have heard many people say and talk about them getting parts from DS.

And I haven't found out yet what DS is. I really would like to know. What is DS??

Baden  :wave:
Take every chance you get in life, because some things only happen once.

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Re: What is DS?
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2010, 04:51:30 »
Its the Direct Service of playmobil where you can order parts, accessories, whole sets etc!

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2010, 06:20:29 »
Wolf Knight is right and the US has a DS (although it doesn't sound very good judging by people's comments.  Bill Blackhurst prefers to buy his parts through me from UK DS and then pay for them to be sent by me to him airmail.) 

I know that you order by 'phone but maybe one of the US members can tell you more.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2010, 06:26:02 »
Its even worse in Greece! Playmobil Hellas is not willing to accept order of any single parts at any quantities. When trying to order from UK or Germany, my mails were redirected back to Playmobil Hellas, with the appropriate refusal...

Giorginetto managed to place a bit order of spare parts but I guess they accepted his order as he is a good customer with them!

I am still trying to complete my list and I 'll ask them if they accept it... Otherwise.. :( :( :(

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2010, 07:22:23 »

I am still trying to complete my list and I 'll ask them if they accept it... Otherwise.. :( :( :(

....you could ask playmofire.  It'll cost extra postage, but you should get everything and in one order.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2010, 07:34:34 »
....you could ask playmofire.  It'll cost extra postage, but you should get everything and in one order.

Thank you once again Gordon!!! I'll contact Playmobil Hellas first (they are closed for the summer btw) and if I hit a brick wall I'll let you know!!!

• Firefighter Enthusiast
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2010, 12:16:27 »
Can you give me a link to it, or how can I get to it?

Baden  :wave:

• Firefighter Enthusiast
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2010, 12:23:05 »
Thank you Slyvia!

B-W  :wave:

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2010, 12:54:43 »
Thank you Slyvia!

B-W  :wave:

Did Sylvia give you a link?

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2010, 13:02:16 »
Did Sylvia give you a link?

Ah, I understand, she moved the thread.

Bill can put you in touch with US DS.  I looked on their website but wasn't sure where to begin.