Author Topic: Giorginettos Medieval Collection  (Read 159383 times)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Re: Giorginettos Medieval Collection
« Reply #50 on: March 24, 2010, 21:46:00 »
Giorginetto by reading this thread I happily realise that I am not the only one in greece that loves playmobil (and steck castles) so much!!!
I tried setting up my medieval city last summer but did not have enough steck pieces, and by the end of september i had to tear everything down in order to move houses. I still have not found the time to start again...
You are doing a great job and I thank you for the inspiration! Hope you finally set the whole thing up and enjoy it for years to come!!!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #51 on: March 25, 2010, 11:49:52 »
Well all my mediaval/ viking/ magic collectuion is in boxes now ...  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Tomorrow it will be picked up and delivered to the storage area when it will all get eventually set up. Got to short out the table project now and hopefully all will be set late May  :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:!!!!!!!!!

There are 18 big brown boxes full of klickies and steck etc etc in my living room ... !!! :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Martin Milner

• Eugene, Oregon, USA
  • Playmo Master
    • An Englishman in Eugene
« Reply #52 on: March 25, 2010, 16:49:48 »
There are 18 big brown boxes full of klickies and steck etc etc in my living room ... !!! :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

That's where I've been since August last year  :lol: . Only 3 more weeks till occupy my new Playmoden though!  :yippee:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #53 on: March 29, 2010, 08:29:09 »
I bought much more steck today , lots of brown single and double 'wooden' wall inserts ( the holed ones ) , some door locks, about 40 steck corners , som e metal frames for windows etc etc , look frward to set up the castel again, reckon all the sourrounding walls will be two - high, so much about getting siege towers, awww well never mind ,t ehy will have to find anotehr way to break into the castle !!!! :love: :love: :love:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #54 on: March 29, 2010, 09:06:07 »
Sounds tempting!!! always fun to hunt for steck!!!! ;D ;D

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #55 on: March 29, 2010, 14:48:47 »
That's where I've been since August last year  :lol: . Only 3 more weeks till occupy my new Playmoden though!  :yippee:

Cait wait to set them al up again Monsieur !!!!! This time will set up all the klickies and the vikings and robin hood & co etc etc . I am buying some more steck also , contemplating if i should buy these new dragon sets ? what do you think people ???

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #56 on: March 29, 2010, 14:54:09 »
contemplating if i should buy these new dragon sets ? what do you think people ???

I'll post some more pictures of dragonland later on tonight...have a look and maybe you'll descide ;)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #57 on: April 13, 2010, 20:43:53 »
Just bought this for a bargain price  ( round 100euros) .... I think its an interesting collection of klickies and though not keen on complete 3666s ( i have 4 complete ones ) , i couldnt resist...

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #58 on: April 14, 2010, 00:50:21 »
I saw that auction too! :o
I was not actually thinking of buying it though...
As I am a little more intrested in buying klickies rather then more steck now...
(Just got a good deal for a 3667 steck castle with tons of klickies and accesories!)
Was too excited to take any pictures though,
Just ripped open the box (wasn't a playmo box) and expanded my castle... ::)

I am thinking of getting a 3666, but don't know what is and what isn't a good deal... ???
Perhaps a little advice? In dollars.

Oh, and I almost forgot to say...
Great buy! I hope you have fun using it to expand your castle!
(Or keep it how it is, whatever makes you happy. :) ) :wave:
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #59 on: April 14, 2010, 05:31:20 »
Just bought this for a bargain price  ( round 100euros) .... I think its an interesting collection of klickies and though not keen on complete 3666s ( i have 4 complete ones ) , i couldnt resist...

I have this item on my favourites Girginetto....Oh well, i'll just have to delete it now...
Great buy!!!! Lots of extras!!! I like listings like that one!!!!