Author Topic: Giorginettos Medieval Collection  (Read 159044 times)

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
Re: Giorginettos Medieval Collection
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2010, 16:04:44 »
Im with Richard on this,
Especially if it feels like Christmas!!! ;D

...there is never enough steck ....
To true... to true... ;)
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2010, 05:52:20 »
Hi

Just play with the stuff. I have been tearing castles down, saving them, waring with them, getting more in the mail and having fun doing it. Every time I put one down in a new area I dream up more things to do with them. I never box them up. I am a out of sight out of mind type, short attention span, ADD, and everything else in the book. My addiction to stecks only has me set up to look for more and use it (I am currently always looking for what are referred to in the DB as "House Foundations, 1 & 3 units long).

What would be interesting to do is put this  castles & (just because I remember the name) Nevling at battling each other. Then in Playmobil we could see how great these castles and their locations are. I am sure somebody at GWG has some sort of rules  :**:  I would even try my luck at designing a fortification.

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2010, 13:40:51 »

What would be interesting to do is put this  castles & (just because I remember the name) Nevling at battling each other. Then in Playmobil we could see how great these castles and their locations are. I am sure somebody at GWG has some sort of rules  :**:  I would even try my luck at designing a fortification.

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"

Very interesting proposition, Ras ...  ;D

BTW ... What's a "house foundation"? Do you have picture?

All the best,
Richard

Offline Martin Milner

• Eugene, Oregon, USA
  • Playmo Master
    • An Englishman in Eugene
« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2010, 15:35:12 »

Very interesting proposition, Ras ...  ;D

BTW ... What's a "house foundation"? Do you have picture?

All the best,
Richard

As Ras said, it's in the Database

http://playmodb.org/cgi-bin/textsearch.pl?text=foundation&sortby=partnum&pics=on

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2010, 17:07:16 »

As Ras said, it's in the Database

http://playmodb.org/cgi-bin/textsearch.pl?text=foundation&sortby=partnum&pics=on

Well ... Duh ...  :doh: ... I couldn't find it, Martin ...  :klickygrin:
(So ... thanks for the link, Martin!) ...  :wow: ... :)9 ... :yippee:

"House Foundations"? Hmmm ... Always thought they they were "bridge and pier" construction pieces ...  ;D

For those of you who are as "lazy" or as "challenged" as I am, here are some pictures (now that I know what Ras is talking about) ...  ;D

see attachments

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2010, 17:29:13 »
was at the storage room today, took some measures etc . i also had a look at all the boxes klickes there , my old 80s stuff, the western and the pirates and romans ... next for me is to buy the tables and then i will hire a small van and break the castle in the biggest parts possible ,wrapped in bubble wrap  and then put them all in th evan and unload it all in the storage area , then set it all up on the tables.  decided now, some more pictures to follow of the vikings and ( if i buy them after all) of the new dragon sets, they do look awesome these dragons etc etc !!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2010, 17:36:22 »
Hi

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"

A very interesting idea .... I really cant wait to have it all set in the storage room and take pictures of a castle invasion with the 4 siege towers, all the ladders etc etc .. I know of this famous castle Nevling, i think everyone who know playmobil has seen its amazing pictures, my lit castle pales in comparison,  :-[.......

As I always said ( and thats my signature now... :P) , There is never enought steck
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2010, 14:31:48 »
All getting packed in large boxes covered with bubblewrap where needed . Next time you see pics will be on tables and all latest additions ( steck etc ) will be included !!! Cant wait !!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Offline playmomac

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2010, 21:57:46 »
love the collection and am in awe  :wow: :wow: :wow:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2010, 09:24:38 »
... bought more steck today , another 20 wall pieces and enough pieces and floors to put another level to all 6 round towers i have, all together i am waiting in the post  for 80 walls , 40 single stands on walls  with the brown intermediates and  80 two side connectors etc etc . reckon so i have enough steck now to create a bigger and better and especially more complex castle than the one i have shown prev. Expect to have the new one set in its new and permanent home in 4-6 weeks. By then , probably more steck wil be added to reinforce my architectural limited capabilities and make something more detailed .  ;D ;D.. will probably buy some more houses also, never enough steck but also never enough houses !!! Alas.... 8} 8} 8} 8}