General > Brainstorming For Playmobil

Group B

(1/2) > >>

Rasputin:
I’d love to see a homage to one of the best and most dangerous motor sports of all time …Group B rally

Peugeot 205 T16
Audi Super Quattro
Lancia Delta S4
Ford RS200
Porsche 959
Renault
Etc……

Then tributes to the drives

As a kid in the US even finding any TV show that covered any information on any races was very difficult

I had a crush on Mouton, seeing s femal drive like that was unreal

I know designers at Geobra think about this , especially after seeing the green 911

Pynedor:
This would be great, but I think it's quite unlikely with all of the different agreements that would be needed.

Rasputin:
We’ll seeing as the German car brands are also contracting, perhaps soon they will all be owned by China. Then a licensing agreement can be negotiated on favorable terms

Klickteryx:

--- Quote from: Pynedor on January 28, 2024, 00:09:05 ---This would be great, but I think it's quite unlikely with all of the different agreements that would be needed.

--- End quote ---
Playmobil isn't going to get rich by entering the 1:18 scale vehicle market but they could do similar looking vehicles with generic stickers and if enough interest is shown do a run of specific cars.

I'm surprised, given they already have the beetle model, they haven't done a Herbie based version.

Rasputin:

--- Quote from: Klickteryx on March 06, 2024, 21:37:51 ---Playmobil isn't going to get rich by entering the 1:18 scale vehicle market but they could do similar looking vehicles with generic stickers and if enough interest is shown do a run of specific cars.

I'm surprised, given they already have the beetle model, they haven't done a Herbie based version.

--- End quote ---

I’m ok if they made plain cars with non-name brand decals that the customer put on. Anybody at that point can source official brand decals and decorate the cars themselves.

Isn’t Herbie a trademarked car . Since the Bug is already made, a paint job and some decals is all that’s needed

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version