Author Topic: Indians 4012  (Read 10066 times)

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
Re: Indians 4012
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2012, 00:58:55 »
keep the frame of the poles....if it fit klicky hands, the frame would be very useful...try fitting a klicky hand and let us know if you havent thrown it!
It could have been from a new mould because the previous poles dont have pegs to hold the edges of the tepee skin.
thanks for sharing!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2012, 01:24:09 »
keep the frame of the poles....if it fit klicky hands, the frame would be very useful...try fitting a klicky hand and let us know if you havent thrown it!

Why on earth would he throw them away? :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: Do you throw away playmobil!? :omg:
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2012, 01:24:19 »
Looks really good. I like the figures and it's nice to see the horse, thanks for posting the pics

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2012, 01:30:45 »
It's unfortunate that there are no female Natives in this set though. :(
~Pynedor~

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2012, 01:32:24 »
It could have been from a new mould because the previous poles dont have pegs to hold the edges of the tepee skin.
thanks for sharing!

This is my first teepee so I wouldn't know the difference. All I know is that previous ones didn't need a baseplate.

I wouldn't throw anything away  :lol: but I'll check if clickie can grab the poles. I'll take pics in the morning along the the other pics connie asked me.  :)

Im glad you like it guys!!

So only explanaition of the new sign at website vs. the box's date is that this is a re-runned superset?  ???
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2012, 01:34:38 »
well... it it wasn't for the chest, the clicky with long hair does look like a woman. :-[

But I agree with you. I have said this in some thread at Brainstorming for Playmobil. We need more indian women. They are 1-8 loosing to the guys!  8}
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2012, 01:36:38 »
well... it it wasn't for the chest, the clicky with long hair does look like a woman. :-[
:lol: I don't think he does. And that is cool hair on that figure; it'd be nice for some Medieval sets...
~Pynedor~

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2012, 01:47:05 »
We definitely need more women in these sets. I guess they think only boys play cowboys and indians. ::) And maybe that becomes somewhat true if you don't include much to appeal to girly girls. I loved my indian village when I was a little girl, but my focus was on the female klickys, the little girl, the papoose, the cooking pot and fire, the loom.... I had definite girly interests, and the sets were quite appealing to me.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Elric

• Playmo Master
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2012, 02:15:12 »
Thanks for sharing. The indians look great. Nice cowboy set too!

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2012, 04:27:07 »
Why on earth would he throw them away? :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: Do you throw away playmobil!? :omg:

sorry if I wasnt too clear bb :lol: :lol: :lol: :P
and tonguello (I figure if you also interpret what I said in the same way, it can only mean that I have erred ;D)

....you see....I'm talking about the outer frame that holds the poles together before you break them off (bb, youre not gonna say "why on earth would tonguello break his PM?")
its either we have a semantic problem here of I'm senile :lol:

but if the poles come without their FRAMES, of course you cant try out klicky hands on them (the poles themselves are too thick for klicky hands) and the frames are necessary form injection moulding ;)

tonguello...is it convenient for you to take a photo of the poles with their frame?
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 04:33:07 by cheng »