Author Topic: 2009 new firemen  (Read 9336 times)

Offline Little Jo

• Tool Master
  • Playmo Master
    • Little Jo's PlaymoWorld
Re: 2009 new firemen
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2009, 18:51:55 »
Here's an illustration of what I think the orange "collar" on the new firemen will look like.  I couldn't quickly find an actual photo on the internet, so I've attached a scan of a Ravensburger jigsaw puzzle I have.

Ah, ok. Now I know what you mean. -- Strange, because this "collar" seems to be part of the old type of uniform. Looking at the new style -- at least the German ones  (e.g. cf. this one from Florian Diez) -- they match pretty well the one of Playmobil, but without the collar. Also very strange to me: why does Playmobil release shortly the new fireman special with the new blue but with the old imprints  ??? This figure neither match to the old ones (apart from the imprint style but not the colors) nor to the new ones (vertical light stripes and again white helmets instead of the yellow one from the new special).

[...] and the more realistic hydrant and hydrant key (see attachments below of my own custom from some years ago), [...]

Ok, and here goes another small customized piece not published so far ;), same like with the globe or the swan (idea by Andi); but with the difference that in this case Gordon got the idea and I just customized a variant (cf. pic). As I still was uncertain about how to make a floor piece where those tools fit in (just was thinking about a small cover that can be opened with the tool) this was one of custom pieces of the fire rescue team not published. Anyway more time for other ideas.  ;D

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2009, 23:39:37 »
I know this is not the place to put this but i do not know how else to Tell Bill that "your mailbox is full" A mod. can delete this after he reads it I just know he looks in here  ;) I recently re-found my mail box and am trying to repond to old messages :-[
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2009, 06:44:48 »
I know this is not the place to put this but i do not know how else to Tell Bill that "your mailbox is full" A mod. can delete this after he reads it I just know he looks in here  ;) I recently re-found my mail box and am trying to repond to old messages :-[

He should have got an email automatically on Saturday when I made the same discovery, Ras.  As there are DS parts involved I'm surprised he hasn't responded soonner!
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline noodwachter72

• Playmo Lover
  • Noodwachter Dutch civil defense
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2009, 15:14:35 »
orange item shown around the firefighters shoulders?

is It an inflatable life jacket ??

At the Dutch fire brigade we use safty jacket
in several colours which the differend funkties reflect

Also we use coloured shoulderpieses  see the photograph on the album

http://www.playmofriends.com/forum/album/displayimage.php?album=random&cat=10414&pos=-847

groet peter
the imposable wy do direct
wonders take some time

Offline pingo

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2009, 15:04:46 »
New fire equipment :o
Axe, jerry can, pump and pump hose, cutter

I'm just not into baby blue cars

Offline pingo

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2009, 15:13:11 »
And the backside of firestation
I'm just not into baby blue cars

Offline Gepetto

• Playmo Master
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2009, 15:23:35 »
Thanks for the pics Pingo, that sure is an anemic looking fire station after seeing Bill and Tim's. Love all those tools and equipment boxes though.

Gepetto

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2009, 16:23:31 »
Thank you, pingo.  Here are some photos taken by nehle on Customize it at the toy fair.

The equipment with the pump is extensive and suggests that Playmobil have been paying attention to custom work on the boards.  The first equipment photo shows three lengths of suction hose and a strainer for them, a large and small fire axe, a foam container (with cap), a small power unit with cutting gear attached and behind the suction hose a spreader tool.  All these are new.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2009, 17:59:19 »
Thank you so much Pingo for the new fire equipment close up pictures  :wow:! I really like the new rescue tool pump, with cutter, & spreader. The jerry can now employs a filler opening cap that many of us have already utilized in our custom designs  :yippee:. The hard suction hoses with the screen are a realistic design  <:>! Another design that is new is the on board pump panel with hose inlets, & outlets that is a great step forward in the realistic design area  :)9! I'm looking forward to the new items, & vehicles  :woohoo:!
« Last Edit: February 10, 2009, 18:07:12 by Bill Blackhurst »
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2009, 18:13:36 »
Thanks for the pictures . There sure is some great new tools .

What is the one thing that looks like a hose real in the picture with the new colored chem suit klicke ( on his upper right )  ? why does it look like a hand cart for hose reals ?
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays: