Author Topic: 3529 old safari trailer cage  (Read 4295 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
3529 old safari trailer cage
« on: November 17, 2008, 06:11:07 »
I have been looking for the part # for the rear of the cage . I have a yellow version but a green one would also work . does anybody have any #'s ( or the part for that matter )  for this or similar sets ? I guess something triggered my interest in the safari sets  :eh?: Thanks for any help
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: 3529 old safari trailer cage
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2008, 07:41:36 »
The set went in 1985 so DS is unlikely to have parts.  But if you don't mind a slightly different design and grey, part 30 27 6490 may fit - http://playmodb.org/cgi-bin/showpart.pl?partnum=30-27-6490.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2008, 14:16:18 »
Thanks Gordon, but the part # you linked to is a ramp. I have the appropriate ramp just not the part the ramp connect to. It basically must support the ramp and the side cages snaps on to .
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2008, 14:29:54 »
Thanks Gordon, but the part # you linked to is a ramp. I have the appropriate ramp just not the part the ramp connect to. It basically must support the ramp and the side cages snaps on to .

Apologies, I hadn't noticed the note on the picture.   :-[
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2008, 15:10:07 »
Hi Rasputin,
 I have found an auction in the German Ebay, & the seller has 2 of them for buy it now. It also includes the green ramp. The auction number is 150223729300. I have done business with this seller in the past & they are very good to deal with.
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2008, 15:22:40 »
Just finished the inventory, meagre as it is.  I agree the DS parts are likely to be long gone, but you can have a closer look.  If anyone has the figures for this or other Safari sets, I'd love to have photos.

3529 - Transport Cage / Rhino
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2008, 16:08:41 »
Thank you all for the help .

Gordon i do not have that dino set yet and i almost forgot about it, so off to the store  ;)

Bill , thank you for the link, i do forget that the german ebay sellers break down sets and sell individual pieces . I sent a query to see how much shipping is . $1.60 is a much better option than trying to make one from scratch  :wow:

Heather, what can i say, Every time i look at your list i realize i need more bits ( now the pith hat , the side rails etc.. ) thank you so much for all your hard work and making it so enjoyable to search for missing parts  :love:

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2008, 17:20:33 »
I have done business with this seller in the past & they are very good to deal with.

I can second that. 

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2008, 20:42:27 »
Thank you all for the help .

Gordon i do not have that dino set yet and i almost forgot about it, so off to the store  ;)

Bill , thank you for the link, i do forget that the german ebay sellers break down sets and sell individual pieces . I sent a query to see how much shipping is . $1.60 is a much better option than trying to make one from scratch  :wow:

Heather, what can i say, Every time i look at your list i realize i need more bits ( now the pith hat , the side rails etc.. ) thank you so much for all your hard work and making it so enjoyable to search for missing parts  :love:

When you get a shipping amount, let me know because I'm watching a few of his auction's too, & may buy your parts along with mine, then we'll deal with the shipping situation when the order gets here.
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2008, 23:02:21 »
sounds fine by me, any way we can save on shipping is a ok by me  :)9