Author Topic: Novelties 2022 (second half)  (Read 16408 times)

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
Re: Novelties 2022 (second half)
« Reply #80 on: July 07, 2022, 16:32:51 »
Oh yes, thanks.
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #81 on: July 07, 2022, 20:23:14 »
I like the biplane.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Oliver

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #82 on: July 07, 2022, 21:29:42 »
I like the biplane.

Yeah I thought that was a nice set too, and I don't have any other planes so it's completely justified to buy it :lol:

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #83 on: July 07, 2022, 23:38:57 »
Yeah I really like the press helicopter, but wish they had made it TVI

Offline Eplay

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #84 on: July 08, 2022, 04:48:16 »
The new Ayuma academy 71030 looks great. I would have bought it if it were classic red in stead of purple. It does have a nice bridge, so hopefully they will make that in more neutral colours in the future.

Offline Oliver

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #85 on: July 08, 2022, 10:35:32 »
The new Ayuma academy 71030 looks great. I would have bought it if it were classic red in stead of purple. It does have a nice bridge, so hopefully they will make that in more neutral colours in the future.

It looks really nice, as does the 71031 Cart, but I dread to think how much they will be

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #86 on: July 08, 2022, 19:40:33 »
I love the buildings in the academy set but it needs to be in regular red, white and black. It would have had so much more crossover appeal that way. I get they are trying to create a world here, but it is just so obviously Chinese inspired they might as well have gone all the way.

I have posted an update to my blog about the animals in the second half releases. Based on what I see in the catalog I posted about 7 new species and a total of 52 new variations all together. It's an exciting second half year for animals. And that means expensive to me.

Offline Redmao

• Playmo Lover
  • Playmo adventurer
« Reply #87 on: July 08, 2022, 23:04:27 »
Just saw that there's a Star trek character pack coming out with Kirk, Spock, Bones and Uhura.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #88 on: July 09, 2022, 08:12:27 »
I have posted an update to my blog about the animals in the second half releases. Based on what I see in the catalog I posted about 7 new species and a total of 52 new variations all together.

Thanks, Tiermann - I am still trying to figure out which ones to get...

Please tell me that animals are not actually out of the packaging in these new sets.. that I just need glasses. Saw some pics that seem that way. But NOBODY is THAT... clueless, right? RIGHT? Even Fritz Tomé.

Offline Eplay

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #89 on: July 09, 2022, 11:16:58 »
It looks like they are really sticking out …
Thanks for the overview Tiermann. I really like the anteater, tapir and howler monkeys.
When I look at the larger Wiltopia sets, they are all South American animals (correct me if I’m wrong), so hopefully there will also be new molds for animals if/when they do other continents.