Author Topic: 4857 Summer House  (Read 15804 times)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Re: 4857 Summer House
« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2011, 05:59:57 »
Thanks for the extra pics Bonnie!!

Offline Playmoholics

• Playmo Master
« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2011, 12:21:05 »
Thanks for the pictures.  :thanks: I really like the outdoor kitchen! Growing up I had a friend whose family owned a vacation home on the lake, and we would spend a week or so there every summer. The house was very small and only really had room for a bed, small table and kitchen, and a very tiny living room (in fact, we usually slept in a tent in the yard). It did have a very large deck overlooking the lake. I think that perhaps it was designed to be such a small vacation home because it really isn't for living in; it is really just a place to sleep and eat while your out having fun and doing other things  :love:

I like that in your design you have mad privacy for the poor speedo dad (who, by the way, Collin always plays is Aaron and he always goes to work in his speedo  :lol: ).
Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is more people who have come alive – Howard Thurman.
I need Playmobil! 

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #42 on: May 14, 2011, 13:08:32 »
He has daddy go to work in a speedo? That's so funny! :lol: :lol: :lol:
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #43 on: May 14, 2011, 13:11:49 »

I like that in your design you have mad privacy for the poor speedo dad (who, by the way, Collin always plays is Aaron and he always goes to work in his speedo  :lol: ).

Hmm, Interesting job Aaron has   :P
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline viviana

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #44 on: May 14, 2011, 18:09:50 »
Thanks Bonniebeth for the nice pictures, you did a nice job too with re arranging the interior! Before I had read your post, i bought the summerhouse too. I had my doubts concerning what my wallet would say about it, but i really couldn't resist and i had set my hopes on it for a while and so i sort of impulsively bought it... i bought it with the intention to make it a house where two students could live. ( small houses for small wallets, right? ) i live in amsterdam, where a lot of students live in even smaller houses than this summer house!
it's a pity that i don't have much 'youngster playmo's' in my collection. and i actually wondered about that, why doesn't playmobil make more klicky's that differ in age? ( maybe because children only think in adults and kids and not in 'in between ages'? )

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #45 on: May 14, 2011, 18:16:19 »
I know, I wish they would make at least one more in between size klicky. They do have adult size klickys made to look like teenagers, with baggy pants and all, but families would look more realistic if the kids were various sizes.
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Playmoholics

• Playmo Master
« Reply #46 on: May 14, 2011, 22:43:14 »
That's true. I've never even thought about that. I wold really like to see teenage klickies. Those would make for some pretty interesting specials, I'm sure  :lol:
Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is more people who have come alive – Howard Thurman.
I need Playmobil! 

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #47 on: May 14, 2011, 23:03:30 »
Maybe even two more sizes, one teenage, and the other between the current baby and child sizes would be nice. But I don't think it's gonna happen. :-\

Offline Playmoholics

• Playmo Master
« Reply #48 on: May 14, 2011, 23:08:07 »
Yeah, imagine all the new molds and accessories  ::) Just imagine  :cloud9:
I need Playmobil! 

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #49 on: May 14, 2011, 23:08:56 »
 :yup: :cloud9: