Author Topic: 3134 Garden Superset  (Read 7632 times)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Re: 3134 Garden Superset
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2010, 22:10:51 »
That's one way of looking at it, Panos, but I imagine that as much as anything it's trying to keep costs down and leaving room for play value so different layouts can be experimented with.

That sounds more logical and business/marketing oriented  :yup:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2010, 22:21:38 »
Sorry I jumped the gun earlier! I didn't realize you weren't done.  :-[ Thanks for the great review. I really like the little planting blocks for the terrace. Question. If you turn the blocks over are they flat on the other side? Because they could look like the bricks people use to make the outlines of flowerbeds.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2010, 23:03:06 »
Thanx Gordon! I love this set. I could use it, with minor modifications, in my Victorian diorama. There is a troop of gardeners for the Countess' garden!  :lol:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2010, 12:49:38 »
Great review Gordon. It really is a top superset if you are into that theme :-)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2010, 13:33:36 »
Sorry I jumped the gun earlier! I didn't realize you weren't done.  :-[

No problem, Bonnie.

Thanks for the great review.

Glad you enjoyed it.

I really like the little planting blocks for the terrace. Question. If you turn the blocks over are they flat on the other side? Because they could look like the bricks people use to make the outlines of flowerbeds.

Scan attached of the underside.

“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2010, 13:35:41 »
Oh, ok. so they're hollow on the underside. Thanks for the picture!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline playmogal

• places for playmo women to go
  • Playmo Master
  • The bride and groom topper-my son's wedding cake
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2011, 00:40:58 »
This looks like a wonderful set! Thanks for the detailed and creative review. It helped me think of a lot of ways to develop this set with all of its empty spaces. The photos are perfect, too. It is neat the way you talk about what each Klickie is doing and thinking!
Cheers, Pgal ;D ;D ;D
After two decades of male toys (esp. Lego and PM) in our house, it is time to build something for us women!

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2011, 08:28:53 »
This looks like a wonderful set! Thanks for the detailed and creative review. It helped me think of a lot of ways to develop this set with all of its empty spaces. The photos are perfect, too. It is neat the way you talk about what each Klickie is doing and thinking!
Cheers, Pgal ;D ;D ;D

Thank you for the kind comments, and I'm pleased the review has helped you with new ideas.   :wave:
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2011, 09:54:52 »
Lovely review once again Sir ,thanks for posting . :love:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight: