Author Topic: Hello from the UK !  (Read 2327 times)

Offline TableKnight

• Playmo Enthusiast
Hello from the UK !
« on: April 27, 2019, 15:08:32 »
Hello everybody ! I'm Freddie, otherwise known as TableKnight, and I'm very excited to join this community !

I've been a fan of Playmobil for a majority of my life, with my parents buying me klickies and sets when I was quite young, the first complete set I remember getting was Set 3939.
I've been customising, making up stories and making stop-motion videos with Playmobil since I was 8 years old and I've been greatly inspired by this forum, which I first discovered back then  :)

My collection of Playmobil is quite possibly the most disorganised thing in human existence, but somehow I remember where a majority of things are  :lol:

I mainly collect medieval klickies, but I also have a lot of pirates and now I'm starting to buy more space klickies (I had a lot of the aliens and even a Dark Scorpion spaceship that somehow my parents managed to get me when I was younger) :D

I'm excited to join this community and share my collection and customs, as well as see all of yours !
Thanks !
-TK

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: Hello from the UK !
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2019, 15:47:46 »
Welcome from Portugal!

Looking forward to pics of your collection!

My collection of Playmobil is quite possibly the most disorganised thing in human existence, (...)

I very seriously doubt that  :-[ :-[

(...) but somehow I remember where a majority of things are  :lol:

I wish!  (I USED to.. )

I mainly collect medieval klickies, but I also have a lot of pirates and now I'm starting to buy more space klickies (I had a lot of the aliens and even a Dark Scorpion spaceship that somehow my parents managed to get me when I was younger) :D

;D  That's good - not wallet or space wise, but good! :)

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2019, 20:42:04 »
Welcome Freddie! I'm from Stroud, Gloucestershire, just up the road from you!
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline TableKnight

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2019, 21:09:59 »
Thank you for the warm welcome :)

Looking forward to pics of your collection!

Thanks ! Hopefully I'll be posting some pictures of my custom knights sometime soon :D

Welcome Freddie! I'm from Stroud, Gloucestershire, just up the road from you!

Thank you ! Aha yeah you're not that far away from me at all  :wave: Awful weather recently ;)
-TK

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2019, 08:33:29 »
Welcome from North Yorkshire.  :wave:
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline flatcat

• Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2019, 19:58:12 »
Welcome from Dorset!  :welcome: