Author Topic: Fire Service Water Tender Ladder  (Read 9270 times)

Offline Tim_w

• This and That
  • Playmo Addict
Re: Fire Service Water Tender Ladder
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2006, 17:32:33 »
Hello  Meg, Gordon

Glad the explenation shed a bit of light on the differences. The pictures Gordon has posted are excellent and demonstrate exactly how our system works.

Kindest Regards  Tim

(28/5/03/850)

Offline Morgan

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2006, 12:20:24 »
Nice photos.

You do think about everyting when it comes to your firebrigade, don't you?  :) All that equipment, I'm pretty sure your firebrigade is ready to handle everything that could ever happen!

Great work!

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2006, 14:29:22 »
I wish I was more familiar with the existing engines that Playmobil has made so I could know at a glance which parts have been added. :-[

To my eye, this is all so neatly and cleverly done that I can't tell where the original stops and the conversion begins. :wow:

You certainly do show enormous dedication to your projects and a real eye for detail.  8-)
Thanks for sharing this, Tim! :)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2006, 16:32:05 »
I wish I was more familiar with the existing engines that Playmobil has made so I could know at a glance which parts have been added. :-[

To my eye, this is all so neatly and cleverly done that I can't tell where the original stops and the conversion begins. :wow:

Hi Meg,

I've got a couple of requests to reply to about which is the best fire engine in Playmobil, and I aim to include pics of them all in that thread.
Gordon
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Tim_w

• This and That
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2006, 17:29:20 »
Hello  Kristian  :wave:

Thank you very much indeed for your very kind feed back. I get my ideas for the equipment by looking at real equipment lists for fire engines. Then i try to find a similar representation in Playmobil form. Its become more of an obsession  :lol: now and i am allways looking for something new to add.

Kindest Regards  Tim

(28/5/03/850)

Offline Tim_w

• This and That
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2006, 17:42:37 »
Hello  Sylvia  :wave:

Thank you very muc for your kind reply. As a guide the fire engine you see in the picture has not really been altered too much the only major conversion work is the addition of the pump bay and the yellow high visibility paint job. However the equipment comes from far and wide and varies a great deal to what you would get in the boxed set produced by Playmobil. My aim was to represent as much of the real equipment carried on a fire engine as possible using Playmobil.
I think Gordon's guide will be a very usefull reference indeed and i cannot wait to see it here on the forums  :)9.

Kindest Regards  Tim  :)

(28/5/03/850)