Author Topic: Spare parts from UK Direct Service  (Read 2058 times)

Offline Riccardo

• Playmo Enthusiast
Re: Spare parts from UK Direct Service
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2022, 21:22:03 »
You just send your order as an email to UK DS; they process it and send you an email with a link for payment; you pay and the order arrives soon after.

There are no import duties on toys.

Thanks. I do wonder why they've removed the spare parts functionality from the site then. Maybe they had issues with pricing and the back end post Brexit? Anyways, I did actually call them yesterday and indeed, they pretty much confirned as you say (ony saw your message today).

I'm building a custom police station from an existing set we have (6220, store) which seems never to never have the right opportunity to be opened (its for my son). Its turning out quite the project, but fun. Basically a bit like a Lego approach to Playmobil!

Offline Oliver

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2022, 21:28:31 »
There are no import duties on toys.

Is it not to do with VAT, which normally Playmobil UK deals with (and I presume is why they include an import notice inside sets in the UK now)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2022, 13:54:49 »
Thanks. I do wonder why they've removed the spare parts functionality from the site then. Maybe they had issues with pricing and the back end post Brexit? Anyways, I did actually call them yesterday and indeed, they pretty much confirned as you say (ony saw your message today).

I'm building a custom police station from an existing set we have (6220, store) which seems never to never have the right opportunity to be opened (its for my son). Its turning out quite the project, but fun. Basically a bit like a Lego approach to Playmobil!

I have some System-X parts to get rid of, so I may be able to help and save you some money. Let me know what you are looking for.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Riccardo

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2022, 22:33:55 »
I have some System-X parts to get rid of, so I may be able to help and save you some money. Let me know what you are looking for.

Thanks, that would be very kind of you!

How should we do this? Should I send you a private message with the parts I've got in mind?

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2022, 01:02:24 »
Thanks, that would be very kind of you!

How should we do this? Should I send you a private message with the parts I've got in mind?

Yes, that would be fine.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”