Author Topic: Pynedor's Playmobil  (Read 73535 times)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: Pynedor's Playmobil Purchases
« Reply #270 on: January 20, 2015, 20:34:36 »
Now, if only there were a larger supply of arms with gloved hands... :)

Which ones do you mean?

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #271 on: January 20, 2015, 20:46:08 »
Which ones do you mean?

I mean normal arms that have coloured hands - like all silver or gold, or white or black sleeves with metal-gloved or other solid colour hands... basically any arm that doesn't have skin-coloured hands.

I keep putting designs together and find that I have no suitable arms. :lol:
~Pynedor~

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #272 on: January 20, 2015, 20:48:42 »

I mean normal arms that have coloured hands - like all silver or gold, or white or black sleeves with metal-gloved or other solid colour hands... basically any arm that doesn't have skin-coloured hands.

I keep putting designs together and find that I have no suitable arms. :lol:

I thought you meant a particular one... I could look on the poptubs... ;)

(HATE it when that happens - you have something in mind, and then.... no arms, or no feet, or no something  >:( )

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #273 on: January 20, 2015, 20:58:26 »
I thought you meant a particular one... I could look on the poptubs... ;)

Ah, thanks! I have so many that I could use, I'll probably never have enough. But thanks for the offer! ;)

(HATE it when that happens - you have something in mind, and then.... no arms, or no feet, or no something  >:( )

Yes! Now I'm trying to find 5166 at a reasonable price. I'm going to buy like 10 of them for the parts. It has to be the ultimate DuoPack for parts. :D I need a ton of those black leather vambraces, and the new black longbow, white swordbelt, and white platelegs are amazing!

I'm working on this one now which could probably use those platelegs (and not sure about whether to remove the plate printing; too bad it's not the lighter silver!).

And... might as well practice some summoning while waiting for more magical parts. :)

~Pynedor~

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #274 on: January 20, 2015, 21:30:44 »
Ah, thanks! I have so many that I could use, I'll probably never have enough. But thanks for the offer! ;)

Well, if you change your mind...

Yes! Now I'm trying to find 5166 at a reasonable price. I'm going to buy like 10 of them for the parts. It has to be the ultimate DuoPack for parts. :D I need a ton of those black leather vambraces, and the new black longbow, white swordbelt, and white platelegs are amazing!

I WANT that bow too (a Black Radly! :love:) and the red klicky, shields, and the white belt, yes... And the white neckpiece! If you want to get rid of those, look no further ;)

I suppose the legs will do, but like I told you, I'm not fond of either of the plated ones. I prefer the first ones.

(Vambraces... aren't those wrist things? )

I'm working on this one now which could probably use those platelegs (and not sure about whether to remove the plate printing; too bad it's not the lighter silver!).

He looks nice - there isn't that torso in light metal, is there? (and those are amazing pics, btw)

And... might as well practice some summoning while waiting for more magical parts. :)

Better - practice summoning magical parts!  ;D
(and if that works, teach me how!  :P )

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #275 on: January 20, 2015, 21:44:33 »
Well, if you change your mind...

I WANT that bow too (a Black Radly! :love:) and the red klicky, shields, and the white belt, yes... And the white neckpiece! If you want to get rid of those, look no further ;)

Hmm, I never liked that style of neckpiece much. I feel like it's always loose. And I'm not sure whether I'll be getting any of the main line of red falcon knights, so those shields might be unused too. Perhaps some kind of trade will be in the future. :D

I suppose the legs will do, but like I told you, I'm not fond of either of the plated ones. I prefer the first ones.

(Vambraces... aren't those wrist things? )

Haha, I know. I kept switching between the two, and I can't decide which style I like most. The special for the older one is hard to find. And yes, bracers as you call them, for the wrists. ;) The archer has one on his right arm, hidden behind the shield.

He looks nice - there isn't that torso in light metal, is there? (and those are amazing pics, btw)

Nope, not that I could find. And thanks!

Better - practice summoning magical parts!  ;D
(and if that works, teach me how!  :P )

Haha, yes! I'll get on that.
~Pynedor~

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #276 on: January 20, 2015, 21:57:10 »
Hmm, I never liked that style of neckpiece much. I feel like it's always loose. And I'm not sure whether I'll be getting any of the main line of red falcon knights, so those shields might be unused too. Perhaps some kind of trade will be in the future. :D

Well, do let me know :)  I'll need a few of those shields too - and all of those neckpieces - we both love them :love:

Haha, I know. I kept switching between the two, and I can't decide which style I like most. The special for the older one is hard to find.

I can't decide which one I DISLIKE the most  :-\

And yes, bracers as you call them, for the wrists. ;) The archer has one on his right arm, hidden behind the shield.

Awesome!

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #277 on: January 20, 2015, 22:06:53 »
Love that summoning photo! Although maybe that's reanimating instead?

Offline DrDalek6

• Playmo Master
    • BTCV Mini Carbon Army
« Reply #278 on: January 20, 2015, 22:34:22 »
Nice figures your new Knight and the black and red/black and gold figures have a nice simple design but, they look good. The Goblins a great idea nice colours and I like the Vikings great choice of shirt particularly the white one with the blue and yellow collar. I really like your other new Knight with the big Highlanders sword and the blue sword the Roman torso works nicely as does the interesting angle on the first photo, I see what you mean about the printing it looks good personally I think the wings could work as a nice design to add some light and shade.

That Duopack does look like it contains some reasonably nice useful figures. It's good to see your golden Dragons Knights again looking good and the idea for Summoning the Skeletons from the grave works well in the snow  :lol:

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #279 on: January 21, 2015, 03:25:25 »
Love that summoning photo! Although maybe that's reanimating instead?

Thanks! And maybe, haha. :lol:

Nice figures your new Knight and the black and red/black and gold figures have a nice simple design but, they look good. The Goblins a great idea nice colours and I like the Vikings great choice of shirt particularly the white one with the blue and yellow collar. I really like your other new Knight with the big Highlanders sword and the blue sword the Roman torso works nicely as does the interesting angle on the first photo, I see what you mean about the printing it looks good personally I think the wings could work as a nice design to add some light and shade.

That Duopack does look like it contains some reasonably nice useful figures. It's good to see your golden Dragons Knights again looking good and the idea for Summoning the Skeletons from the grave works well in the snow  :lol:

Thanks for the kind words! :) The red and black knight has already met his demise, unfortunately.

And yes, I agree, the snow did work well!
~Pynedor~