Author Topic: Pynedor's Playmobil  (Read 73496 times)

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
Re: Pynedor's Playmobil Purchases
« Reply #250 on: September 07, 2014, 16:25:24 »
From the realm of the mysterious, blue knight come two new mages. One is of the same kind as the enchanted knight and brings the ancient magic of their people. The other is a human acolyte who has trained in the dark magic of the green ones.

~Pynedor~

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #251 on: September 07, 2014, 17:14:57 »
Those are really nice :love:

(I see you have forsaken the yuck face- I'm being polite!)

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #252 on: September 07, 2014, 18:23:40 »
Those are really nice :love:

(I see you have forsaken the yuck face- I'm being polite!)

Thanks, tahra! And yes, I'd never use the other side. :lol:
~Pynedor~

Offline DrDalek6

• Playmo Master
    • BTCV Mini Carbon Army
« Reply #253 on: September 08, 2014, 21:14:01 »
Awesome photos cool that you've got another female Mage, I really like what you've done with that guy dressed in red and black and the fella climbing the tree looks interesting as well. I particularly like the photoo where they're meeting the Blue Knight really shows of his armour and blue plume. The outdoor setting is indeed great for taking nautralistic photos  :knight: hopefully we'll see more of this   

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #254 on: September 08, 2014, 23:12:12 »
Awesome photos cool that you've got another female Mage, I really like what you've done with that guy dressed in red and black and the fella climbing the tree looks interesting as well. I particularly like the photoo where they're meeting the Blue Knight really shows of his armour and blue plume.

Thanks! I wanted to make more characters that could potentially fight at distances to watch the walls of the keep, as I only have one archer. I had a whole bunch of designs for new ones, but I have no arrows! I have a bunch of quivers, but Playmobil keeps telling me that their arrow supplies are out of stock in all colours. :lol: So I'll stick to those who practice magic for now. ;)

The outdoor setting is indeed great for taking nautralistic photos  :knight: hopefully we'll see more of this   

Ah, yes. I think so too. And the low quality pictures from my camera look alright in natural light too. :lol:
~Pynedor~

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #255 on: September 09, 2014, 07:17:38 »
I had a whole bunch of designs for new ones, but I have no arrows! I have a bunch of quivers, but Playmobil keeps telling me that their arrow supplies are out of stock in all colours. :lol: So I'll stick to those who practice magic for now. ;)

Maybe they can use the magical invisible arrows the fairy with horse seems to have?

Offline Georgeag1972

• Playmo Master
« Reply #256 on: September 09, 2014, 09:46:54 »
Great pictures again and you have done excellent job with your new figures!! I like them very much!!

George. :)
  Your passion, is inspiration for us!!!!

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #257 on: September 09, 2014, 13:59:24 »
Great pictures again and you have done excellent job with your new figures!! I like them very much!!

George. :)

Thank you. :)

Maybe they can use the magical invisible arrows the fairy with horse seems to have?

I don't think so. :lol: I almost considered something like that, but it just didn't look right. I also tried making a plant stem look like a magical arrow or something. The next time that I try to order some of the normal arrows, I plan to try to get some of those flaming arrows (the individual ones) also.
~Pynedor~

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #258 on: September 09, 2014, 14:17:59 »
The next time that I try to order some of the normal arrows, I plan to try to get some of those flaming arrows (the individual ones) also.

Problem with those is that they won't fit in the quivers... only good to stick somewhere, of for them to hold - the non flaming ones!

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #259 on: January 17, 2015, 22:32:14 »
Problem with those is that they won't fit in the quivers... only good to stick somewhere, of for them to hold - the non flaming ones!

Luckily I managed to get some more quivers and arrows, and I did not actually get any of the individual ones! :) Hopefully I'll be able to make a lot more custom archers soon.
~Pynedor~