Author Topic: Pynedor's Playmobil  (Read 73546 times)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: Pynedor's Playmobil Purchases
« Reply #110 on: October 08, 2012, 17:16:56 »
The way I get around this is to use the Fi?ures skeletons and heads in customs. They are made in a way that they can be popped off whenever needed, without using any of the old methods. They have somewhat rounded "lock-in" parts on the head pieces that allow for this. It's great for customising, and you can just pop them without worrying about doing any damage to them after they are complete. I know what you mean about finishing one and leaving it, but with the new Fi?ures parts, this can be basically forgotten. :)

Uhm.. No. When a klicky is DONE, usually that's it, though we don't do names and etc anymore  :-\

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #111 on: October 08, 2012, 17:28:42 »
I love to use the F?gures skeletons that way, too. Makes it so much easier. I do that when I'm experimenting with a custom, so that i can take it apart and do it over several times if I don't quite like it. Also when I'm doing a photo story that invloves the klicky wearing different outfits so that I can take the same head and re-use it easily.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline PlaymoMan

• Playmo Master
« Reply #112 on: October 08, 2012, 20:14:55 »
Thanks for the close-up pic of the cape, it looks great! :)
Life's essentials: food, water, shelter and at least one klicky.

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #113 on: October 08, 2012, 20:28:03 »
Uhm.. No. When a klicky is DONE, usually that's it, though we don't do names and etc anymore  :-\

Alright. If you don't want to use the Fi?ures skeletons, I'm sure you could make a removable cloth cape if you spent some time making some sort of clasp or tie-around for it.

I love to use the F?gures skeletons that way, too. Makes it so much easier. I do that when I'm experimenting with a custom, so that i can take it apart and do it over several times if I don't quite like it. Also when I'm doing a photo story that invloves the klicky wearing different outfits so that I can take the same head and re-use it easily.

Indeed. ;D I just need more of them now. :lol:
~Pynedor~

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #114 on: October 10, 2012, 03:16:38 »
I got an extra skeleton in a F?gure I picked up a little while ago! I was so excited! :lol:
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #115 on: October 10, 2012, 20:28:01 »
I got an extra skeleton in a F?gure I picked up a little while ago! I was so excited! :lol:

That's the only extra piece I've ever received. Just one extra skeleton. I was excited too. :lol:
~Pynedor~

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #116 on: January 20, 2013, 17:54:52 »
I went to a small hobby store I've never visited and was surprised when they had a 5825 DuoPack! I also found some Arab Warriors and the Bishop DuoPack that I had been looking for. :)

~Pynedor~

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #117 on: January 20, 2013, 18:14:30 »
Wish I could find the cruzader one... I don't think I ever saw it - may have been "on" during my idiotic period.

Offline Georgeag1972

• Playmo Master
« Reply #118 on: January 20, 2013, 20:58:51 »
Great purchase. I like very much the Arab warrior. It's one of my favorites figures and you can do some very nice Arab customs with that.

George.

Your passion, is inspiration for us!!!!

Offline Ismene

• Playmo Master
« Reply #119 on: January 21, 2013, 09:13:57 »
Ooh, nice purchase! We don't get anything interesting locally.  :(