Author Topic: Magazines - ready for the database  (Read 4288 times)

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
Re: Magazines - ready for the database
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2019, 09:05:04 »
The 3079xxxx number refers to the complete item, toy, blister cover and backing card. Since different cards are used for different countries/languages, there is a different part number for each.
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
Re: Magazines - ready for the database
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2019, 12:25:31 »
The 3079xxxx number refers to the complete item, toy, blister cover and backing card. Since different cards are used for different countries/languages, there is a different part number for each.

That's why I've made "k" numbers for the actual klickies, and made them "subparts" of each of the 3079xxxx parts. If anyone spots a "k" figure in a magazine that's identical to an previously existing figure (hair and non-removable accessories included), please let me know and I'll merge them. 30 00 2273 - Vampire is an example. The recent Ghostbuster Stantz is another - I still don't have a number for him, but he's the same as the figure in 9221, so I used the same number.
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!