Author Topic: Review of Grande Mansion 5302  (Read 9041 times)

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
Re: Review of Grande Mansion 5302
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2011, 01:04:14 »
wow! now I like this house better! excellent review!  :love:
I love the bathroom set and the kids playing with the farm set! awesome!
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2011, 01:06:52 »
ohh thanks for the picture of the last woman without her towel - not that i like to see female klickies naked :P but that outfit could be used for a bathing suit indeed :D

as for the rest - these victorian-inspired modern mansions are not of my taste at all...
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline lavandiere

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2011, 01:31:15 »
Great pictures! Thanks so much for the review! I wasn't very interested in that house but after that review I have changed my mind.
That unfinished dividing wall does look weird, wonder what they had in mind. ???

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2011, 07:46:44 »
Buy one, you know you want to. :klickygrin:
AGH, yes, I DO I DO!

Gorgeous pics, thanks for the great review.

Loved the family name on the mailbox ;)

Offline naflibomyalp

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2011, 09:03:45 »
Originally, I thought that I was going to get the adult's bedroom and the kitchen but now after your great review the bathroom and living room look very appealing!   

Thanks for the great review.
[img]

Offline Sir Pleamo

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2011, 12:26:15 »
This is one of the the dividing walls. I don't know why there is such a large gap at the top and I don't like it or see the reason for it. :(
it's for the light-set which you get get as an add on!

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2011, 15:21:08 »
it's for the light-set which you get get as an add on!

Oh, the 7484 kit. Do people get those lighting kits? I do not recall anyone ever doing a review of any.

To light up the suburban house it will cost you $102 :o for 7390 & 7391 it better be great kits for that much.
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline playmogal

• places for playmo women to go
  • Playmo Master
  • The bride and groom topper-my son's wedding cake
« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2011, 17:13:55 »
Ras,

I agree the house lighting kits are way overpriced. Will see how they work in 5302 as I ordered two just to test them out. And they are cheaper this go round.

Cheers, Pgal :wave:
After two decades of male toys (esp. Lego and PM) in our house, it is time to build something for us women!

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2011, 17:20:52 »
Ras,

I agree the house lighting kits are way overpriced. Will see how they work in 5302 as I ordered two just to test them out. And they are cheaper this go round.

Cheers, Pgal :wave:

Maybe you could find some time to do a review on them when you get them  ;) With all the other buttons this house has they seem to fit right in.

Also could you please check on your package where the electronics are made? Geobra did not even have the ability to make the mini magnet sets so I am curious where these are made.

playmobil sure is going the electronic route more and more.
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2011, 18:29:18 »
great revew !! very detailed  :)

as i see it now though i don't like the colours that much especially the windows ... yellow window?  ??? no a little silly  :hmm:

ohh thanks for the picture of the last woman without her towel - not that i like to see female klickies naked :P

no?  :hmm: ;D 
The spirits rule !!!!