Author Topic: 5203 and 5204 Fi?ures now at Toys R Us in the USA!  (Read 24336 times)

Offline Ace

• Playmo Addict
5203 and 5204 Fi?ures now at Toys R Us in the USA!
« on: August 25, 2011, 18:13:17 »
When I visited Toys R Us in Olympia Washington today, I was surprised to see a pink case of Fi?ures  <:>! It had two rows of pink bags on one side and two rows of blue bags on the other.  The Fi?ures were on a shelf on the Playmobil aisle but not at the cash registers yet  ???.  Of course, I came home with quite a few packs  ;D!
Ace :brownhair:

Offline BlackPearl2006

• Playmo Addict
  • Greetings from USA :) Pirates, Ahoy!
Re: 5203 and 5204 Fi?ures now at Toys R Us in the USA!
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2011, 18:24:40 »

of the blue pack I want:

the knight
the mummy
zorro?!?!?! wow!
the cook
the rockstar
uncle sam
the grim reaper who looks like Slash
and the executioner!!!

oddly, I want EVERY SINGLE one from the pink pack:

for the blue packs, I wonder how good I would be at figuring out which clicky is in there just by feeling the package with my greedy little fingers? lol
Ahoy, Pirates, Hoist the Colours!

Offline playmogal

• places for playmo women to go
  • Playmo Master
  • The bride and groom topper-my son's wedding cake
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2011, 19:46:22 »
That is great! I mentioned yesterday that they were in our TRU on Tuesday...one box with half pink and half blue.
Did you get the second figure for half off? This offer is good only in the store for multiple items.
If you order online, in the very fine print it says good for only 1 item in online orders. I found out the hard way after it would not discount more than one item in my order.
Cheers, Pgal!
After two decades of male toys (esp. Lego and PM) in our house, it is time to build something for us women!

Offline Ace

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2011, 19:53:17 »
  Did you get the second figure for half off? This offer is good only in the store for multiple items.
If you order online, in the very fine print it says good for only 1 item in online orders. I found out the hard way after it would not discount more than one item in my order.
Cheers, Pgal!

Playmogal, I bought 12 packs, and got six of them for half off  :woohoo:! It averaged at just under 2.50 USD each after tax. 
Ace  :brownhair:

Offline Jay

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2011, 20:49:05 »
What's the cost there?

Offline playmogal

• places for playmo women to go
  • Playmo Master
  • The bride and groom topper-my son's wedding cake
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2011, 21:10:15 »
So far I have seen them for 2.99USD at TRU and our local toy store. Have not found them anywhere else in town. That is a very competitive price for a toy IMHO. Pgal!
After two decades of male toys (esp. Lego and PM) in our house, it is time to build something for us women!

Offline flatcat

• Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2011, 21:14:14 »
Our local TRU here has just got them in (infact the display box was still in it's outer cardboard shipping box! :P)

I didn't buy any though, as they obviously wern't priced, and besides, I went to buy some new vacation theme sets :-[

Damo :)

Offline Ace

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2011, 21:16:25 »
What's the cost there?

Jay, the individual packs are $2.99  :).
Ace :brownhair:

Offline Jay

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2011, 21:52:13 »
Thank's Ace.  I must get there as soon as possible.  BTW, I've seen TRU do Buy 2 get 1 free sales on Playmobil. 

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2011, 00:57:34 »
Great, thanks for the tip. Off to TRU tonight. Did everyone figure out the codes or do we have to feel the bags for ID?
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays: