Author Topic: New additions to our playmo-barn  (Read 32524 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: New additions to our playmo-barn
« Reply #210 on: August 28, 2022, 03:42:19 »
I’ve always been a big fan of the off road adventure vehicles
They seem to be quite popular as alternative RV’s these days

If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #211 on: August 28, 2022, 03:46:44 »
Looking forward to an active city street diorama with a Roach Coach area …..oh no they are now called “Street Food” , or is it “Food Truck” or I’m sure someone will correct me  :P

If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #212 on: August 28, 2022, 03:49:29 »
Then one addition for a logging diorama

For some reason this truck has the “Made in China” vibe

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #213 on: August 28, 2022, 08:49:42 »
I love this:
Then apparently I got some vehicles

Like, the vehicles just materialised in your collection! Mind you, it's a nice surprise when you find things you forgot you had!
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #214 on: August 28, 2022, 13:42:14 »
I love this:
Like, the vehicles just materialised in your collection! Mind you, it's a nice surprise when you find things you forgot you had!

The benefits of having the memory of a fly …... Daily Surprises !

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #215 on: August 28, 2022, 13:44:02 »
Now these I really love adding to our collection, western stecks

wells fargo bank locations near me

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #216 on: August 28, 2022, 13:49:46 »
Plus some additional western classic fort parts, klickies and spare flooring

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #217 on: August 28, 2022, 13:52:13 »
Then I was again able to add some engine and wagon stock to the train stable

Missing some parts and I may have to bite the bullet and buy a 3D plastic printer

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #218 on: August 28, 2022, 13:53:42 »
One of them did come with a tattered box….with original parts instructions

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #219 on: August 30, 2022, 14:36:49 »
Then some unopened buys that I’m looking forward to assembling soon