Author Topic: Kingdoms Map: Trading and sociopolitical interaction  (Read 72533 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Re: Kingdoms Map
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2011, 19:26:17 »
Kingdom of Krull

King Iseroth the Magnificent rules the land ...

more details to follow !!!
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline playmojager

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2011, 20:43:47 »
King Leon the Wise rules the Kingdom of Eaglesland.  :wave:
  Fire and Axe

Offline grangel

• Playmo Master
  • Medieval military designer
« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2011, 23:56:13 »
Three Lords rule the land.The land of forests by lord Telemachus and his dexterous archers from the city of Ainos.The land of plains by lord Odysseus and his powerful cavarly from the city of Doulichion And finally the land of mountains by Lord Jerry and his fearsome foot troops from the city of Olympus.King Talos the fair rules the whole  Ithaca Kingdom and he is the Great Magistro of the order of Golden Dragon.He lives in the city of Atlantis with his queen Anastasia.Sir Grangel ,commander of the Elite Guard, protects the city of Atlantis with his invincible Elite Guard.King Talos also commands a small elite force, called the Golden Shadows.No one ,except the King, ever lived to tell us how they look!   

Offline Ronastoo

• Playmo Lover
  • MamaDragon
« Reply #43 on: February 09, 2011, 05:38:00 »
JustFred lives in Flowerland.
Rona MamaDragon

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2011, 15:41:42 »
Hi all,
I've updated http://www.animobil.info/shields/ with sub-pages for each country and the latest posted maps.
I am having trouble keeping track of everyone's details. Please PM me what you would like for description. You can include maps, heraldry or other images. If possible please let me know the capitol city and ruler, and then as much info as you would like posted after that. You can mail me at tiermann@animobil.info or PM me here. I woudl also like to include links to stories and threads here when appropriate.
Thanks!

Hmmm...don't know why but the new pages show up in the index but not on the links tree. I will look into it.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 16:30:57 by Tiermann »

Offline scan

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2011, 17:37:43 »
Hmm mine country is not on the map ?

Offline Alison01326

• formerly known as "Bad Mum!"
  • Playmo Lover
« Reply #46 on: February 10, 2011, 18:09:53 »
As I'm still newish, and just reading stuff for the sake of it, I have strayed into the world of knights and kingdoms and whilst it is all completely beyond my comprehension, the attention to detail with the names and kingdoms, etc, etc astounds me. The amount of time you guys (and gals) are putting into this must be phenomenal. It's all absolutely amazing and I am seriously impressed.

Incidentally, reading further back about a duchy being more important than a county, as I understand it a county is purely geographical/administrative (at least in the UK it is). I live in what is wrongly referred to as The Duchy of Cornwall and can tell you a little bit about that (as you are so hot on the attention to detail). The county of Cornwall is an administrative county of England (although was once a kingdom in its own right, but that was a long time ago!).  The Duchy of Cornwall refers to all of the land owned by the Duke of Cornwall (currently Prince Charles). Such land is spread across 23 counties, and comparatively little of it is in Cornwall itself!!

There are other duchies (duchys?) of course, and they may not be organised like this one, but the website is interesting, and here's a map of the Duchy of Cornwall (for those of you not familiar with the UK, the county of Cornwall is the pointy bit on the left  :lol:). http://www.duchyofcornwall.org/aroundtheduchy.htm

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #47 on: February 10, 2011, 21:21:05 »
Scan - WoT is the official one in charge of putting the country on the map. After he does it I take it and add the names and so on. I'm sure he will do that soon and post it here.
Does your kingdom have a name?

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #48 on: February 10, 2011, 21:47:21 »
Tim, I can't see Animobil very well (a Java thing I don't have for what I understand) anyway.... just to let you know that I think the new OWL heraldry is missing.  :-[

:wave:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #49 on: February 10, 2011, 23:22:33 »
Hey guys, I will be adding heraldry soon.
If you want to associate heraldry with your kingdom,
please pm me the heraldry. :wave:
Steck is BACK! <:>