Author Topic: The "Modify" option is a real treasure for me !!!  (Read 1638 times)

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
  • Happy Little Victorians
    • Playmovictorian
The "Modify" option is a real treasure for me !!!
« on: September 03, 2009, 08:20:49 »
Hello Lady Sylvia  :wave:

Thank you for giving us the luxury of reviewing / amending  our posts / messages via the "modify" option !!!

You have no idea how much I appreciate the fact that I can come back to one of my messages and re-phrase a sentence, correct a word, add a comment, etc.

Klickywelt.de only gives its members 15 minutes which is far too short as I am not as confident in German as in English :-[...

The fact that you allow a longer time often inspired me to add new features in messages such as the 2009 Exhibitions topic by posting new pictures or additional comments :yup:.

It is a wonderful feature  :wow: :wow: :wow: !!!

Karim :)
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
Re: The "Modify" option is a real treasure for me !!!
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2009, 09:02:51 »

Hi Karim,

Thanks for your feedback on this feature. :)

The "modify" button at PlaymoFriends is currently available for 24 hours after any post is made.

Klickywelt.de only gives its members 15 minutes which is far too short as I am not as confident in German as in English :-[...

It's probably for security reasons. They might have had problems in the past where a member wrote something nasty or angry which led to an argument and then went back and removed the evidence of their transgression by modifying their post. Unfortunately, I've seen this type of childish behaviour on other forums. Let's hope it will never happen here. :crossed: