Offline Gustavo

• Playmo Master
  • At your service
A Pen!
« on: July 06, 2008, 04:42:25 »
A PEN

At the center of the table,
the main character of the picture!

You have NO IDEA of how important this little tool is to me, who went into Ancient Languages & Literature at College because I wished to be a writer ...

I was sad, because I couldn't buy bunny 4459; it was the only (single) klicky that brought this very (to me) significant tool, until this pirate appeared ... He doesn't have a name yet. Maybe he'll have (at least one) twin, which will soon be disassembled à la Spanish [Oh, no ... 'Can't use the Spanish with this one, he brings a collar & -- BLAST that I don't have an "assorted klicky"'s leg yet, to try the ninja trick that Sylvia recommended :( ] ... 'Like all his parts! (Hum ... I speak like a butcher :-\ ) But, er, well, anyway!: So, here I am, happy, because NOW I can write in klicky world!

I think you have no idea of the size & kind of my happiness (if ever a feeling can have a size, or a shape ...)

Gus
:blackhair:
« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 02:31:12 by Gustavo »
Gus

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
Re: A Pen!
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2008, 10:57:15 »

Nice pic! Happy that you found a long sought-after piece. :)

Reading your post makes me realise how much I inadvertently take for granted and how much I really have to be thankful for... easy direct ordering from the DS, the ability to pick up cheap accessory lots through eBay... the bits and pieces (and even sets! :love:) I've been sent for free over the years from other collector friends.... :-[

You should post a "Wanted" list so we know exactly what you are looking for. ;)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2008, 11:21:55 »

You should post a "Wanted" list so we know exactly what you are looking for. ;)

That's a good idea, Sylvia.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Gustavo

• Playmo Master
  • At your service
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2008, 23:56:23 »

That's kind of you, guys! :)

I'll post some small things that I remember in the Trading Post, then :yup:

Gus
Gus